• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

[Request] Change Your Name

DeletedUser

Like The Title Says ^

Wouldn't it be great to change your name?? to get rid of those annoying charachters you put in your name when you started to play this game but didn't think you would like to play it for long?? This is exactly what happend to me!! i really didn't think to play this game for like 4 years now but yeah when i started i just chose a name (Yusufe123) which i actually just want to chagen to ''Yusuf'' i'm probably not the only one who would like to chage their name so yeah thats why i made this thread!! its not really that big of a change for my name but i would really like to change it!! so yeah i just want to hear some of you guys answers :)

PS: i'm a dutch player i play on the Dutch thewest server and i already posted this on the dutch forums but not really a mod is responding but players are responding and i got some mixed answers some people say if it would be possible InnoGames should charge for it to earn money by this but other people say its not really a great thing if there are scammers because they could change their name and this is what i SUGGEST: ******************ONE TIME ONLY NAME CHANGE*********************
and for free ofcourse, and if you don't want to change your name then just ignore it but for the people who really want to change their name its a great chance :)!!

PSS: i might try and suggest this on the German Forums too, i tried it on the .NET server but i can't login on there :/ so thats a bummer... :(

PSSS: i also contacted the Dutch Support and what they told me is: unfortunately there is no way to change your name, if you really want to change your name you can delete your account and make a new one!!! Which in my opinion is a ridicilous answer.!! and they also said i should suggest this on the English and German Forum so yeah im trying it now on the Beta Forum because i can't login on the English Forum :/

So yeah tell me what you think of this idea

(BTW sorry if my english isn't that great, like i said im a Dutch Player)

Greetings,
Yusuf

DeletedUser

have you tried making an ingame ticket with your request ? Maybe they'll do it for you if you ask politely ... This is the only way I know.