• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Reports - Berichte verlinken

DeletedUser380

link.png
?..
Uhm, devs, I don't want to be mean, but why did you bother adding this column to the Reports window? If there should have been any change with that, by my opinion it would be the complete removal of that button
link.png
, even from the report itself. Reason - it's useless, when you can do the same thing (and even more) with Access restrictions
eye.png
... I mean, that's less code to load, the extended window isn't confusing in any way, using it doesn't produce any AJAX requests when used just for obtaining the BB-code and you've probably spent precious minutes of your lives doing something pretty much useless...

Also, sorry for wasting server space with this, I know this post definitely wasn't worth a thread. Just rename it to something like "small silly ideas" if you wish :).

//Oh well, I was planning to create the thread in Discussions, really...

DeletedUser

Well, now it's possible to publish and link multiple reports at once.

DeletedUser380

As far as I remember, you could do both things just with the
lock.png
in the last row even before this new column appeared :).

DeletedUser

As far as I remember, you could do both things just with the
lock.png
in the last row even before this new column appeared :).

That was never a function of TW, but of TW Pro :D Just disable TW Pro and see for yourself... but I really can't understand why InnoGames hasn't combined those two themselves :confused:

Well, now it's possible to publish and link multiple reports at once.

Erm... which Version are you playing? *g* If you're on v1.31 revision 12772 like the rest of us on Beta 1, please explain how to publicise/link multiple reports - for me it doesn't work. (Checkmarked some reports - any of the buttons just act on the report on the line I'm clicking...)

DeletedUser380

That was never a function of TW, but of TW Pro :D Just disable TW Pro and see for yourself... but I really can't understand why InnoGames hasn't combined those two themselves :confused:
Oh, man, am I that blind? :D Thanks, that clarifies a lot... I'm taking back any criticism in that post, I really didn't think of that. But I agree, TW Pro has a good point in that.
Erm... which Version are you playing? *g* If you're on v1.31 revision 12772 like the rest of us on Beta 1, please explain how to publicise/link multiple reports - for me it doesn't work. (Checkmarked some reports - any of the buttons just act on the report on the line I'm clicking...)
After checking them, you have to click on an icon in the last row ('select all')...

DeletedUser

After checking them, you have to click on an icon in the last row ('select all')...

uh... Thanks! :D
(the last row is always partially hidden on a full reports page, and as long as report #12 is visible there's no need to scroll down..)