• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

reports about received eggs

DeletedUser3679

I don't know if it is a bug but at the moment there are no reports by whom of your friends daily eggs are given to you.
Would like to have such reports again when the event start at the live worlds.

DeletedUser

I don't know if it is a bug but at the moment there are no reports by whom of your friends daily eggs are given to you.

There will be no reports.
Just have a look on a egg log (click on the egg counter) which gives you now more info than the reports used to

DeletedUser3679

There will be no reports.
Just have a look on a egg log (click on the egg counter) which gives you now more info than the reports used to
Why was it changed for the independence event? Now you can't see anymore who of your friends sent you the rockets.

Please change before event is coming to other worlds.

DeletedUser3957

you're talking about a script that helps to send eggs more easily
Yes it used to notify us about how many items our friends had returned us :(
only the script author may activate this feature

DeletedUser3679

you're talking about a script that helps to send eggs more easily [...]
No, I am talking about the official rocket-log (just click on rocket counter). During easter event you could see by whom eggs were sent in the egg-log. This was changed now for this event and you are "blind" about your friends performance.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I think it's the opposite, it was not changed to work the same way. I already filed a bug report about it.

DeletedUser3414

and it has been fixed and will be rolled out together with a bunch of other bugfixes and changes next week. Most likely on Monday.

DeletedUser4075

I have a question about the 4th of July event, is there a cap on construction time it goes up 10 minutes each time and to hit 120 points that would be 1200 minutes or 60 hours if my math is correct.

DeletedUser3460

Great, this is exactly what is needed, old friendships to turn sour and further player alienation all because someone doesn't send flowers, hearts or whatever or God forbid they miss a day or 3 because of RL activities.

How about we reward the people who actually send the hearts rather than the receivers as this would solve a lot of current bitterness towards people who miss the odd day of sending rockets or simply exercise their prerogative and choose not to send any.

DeletedUser

How about we reward the people who actually send the hearts rather than the receivers as this would solve a lot of current bitterness towards people who miss the odd day of sending rockets or simply exercise their prerogative and choose not to send any.

I can't say we'll do that, can't say we won't - but to be honest this is an interesting Idea that we might consider in this way or another…

Tho - that's a topic not related with this thread.