• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Report name

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
It's not very often you report multiple people in quick succession. If you really can't guess which was which then you can always send a ticket and ask, although of course we can't provide any further information than which report correlates to which affront.

DeletedUser

.. on the other hand, it would be no big deal to enhance the texts by a simple "The affront you reported regarding <player name> was processed... plus the placeholder substitution logic... if there's an easy solution to a problem that occurs rarely, but it occurs, then why don't include taht case too..?

DeletedUser3689

i guess my question would be why does it matter? You can click on player names to see about possible bans, if they are still active then maybe they received some points and a warning. But outside of the knowledge and saying to yourself, "ha ha I got you in trouble" what's the point? Have faith the matter was dealt with by support correctly. Those messages are only sent out once a team member has performed their job and looked into the issue. Reporting concerns are the communities duty, so once done, no need to worry about the rest

DeletedUser3981

why you want to add this there is no reason to know who you reported and which person gets punished

lamea

Reservist
Aqui se banea por "chorradas", no es lo mismo la interpretación de algunas palabras en España como en Hispanoamerica. Lo que allí es ofensivo aqui no lo es de ninguna manera y al reves lo que para nosotros ofensivo, alli no lo es. Por lo cual a ver si se aclaran de una puñetera vez. Esto cada vez peor.

Aqui se banea por "chorradas", no es lo mismo la interpretación de algunas palabras en España como en Hispanoamerica. Lo que allí es ofensivo aqui no lo es de ninguna manera y al reves lo que para nosotros ofensivo, alli no lo es. Por lo cual a ver si se aclaran de una puñetera vez. Esto cada vez peor.

I don't get why you keep posting in Spanish on Beta forum but anyway...
The problem you report also doesn't relate to this thread and beta since we're only allowed English here