• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Report improvement

DeletedUser

Because of the short working time on many jobs, we get many reports and to manualy check them, takes you 2 clicks at least ( open the messages, click on the report tab). Why can't the message window have reports in the default tab and you can switch to the messages tab...we surely have more reports to check then telegrams.

The shortkey for messages is "n", I can't find a short-key for reports, so inverting the order of those two tabs should do it nicely.

One more improvement would be Flashing icons if you have new report or message, it would be nice if the tabs in the messages panel would be highlighted as well if they contain a new telegram (in case you'll switch the tabs, which makes sense to me at least).

That's about it for now...please tell me if I should be writing this in another section of the forum,. thank you.

DeletedUser

default report key is "b"

is was said in last addition to devblog, that messages/reports icon will open the one that was received last.
they will also bring blue markers that showed us where we have new report/messages/items/skill points/ forum posts

DeletedUser

Great news .... how could I miss the "b" hotkey don't ask, great, thanks. Please delete this is necessary.