• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Renew The Spirit Part 2 - is it bugged?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3990
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3990

Game version: 2.46
Game world: Alamo
Browser + version: N/A
Screen resolution: N/A
Account name: Heinblaubaer

Reproducibility: 5

Quest title: Renew the spirit Part 2

Current situation:
At the Part: INTERPRETATION... we have to equip rare uncut diamond -
and Waupee told us to go digging for gemstones for 10 hours - to find that diamond there.
I did - but i only found uncut diamond - not the rare one.

Expected situation:

Installed Userscripts:
- N/A

Reproduction Steps:

Screenshots of the bug:

DeletedUser1406

We'll have to wait for version 2.53 to have this fixed.

DeletedUser3460

I have tried close to 50 x 15 secs jobs of Digging for rare gemstones but still no RARE diamond drop.

DeletedUser3460

Thanks Sorinel, I will try that although I have asked several players who have found it and they didn't have to cancel the 10hrs of work in order to find it.

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
I cannot even get this quest to start...

I have all the 4 symbols, I am at Holy Rock, have equipped each symbol and checked both the saloon and Holy Rock for a new quest but nothing appears

DeletedUser4184

I cannot even get this quest to start...

I have all the 4 symbols, I am at Holy Rock, have equipped each symbol and checked both the saloon and Holy Rock for a new quest but nothing appears

So did I and the quest does not open

DeletedUser1406

So did I and the quest does not open
This is why:

Uhm, I just checked your Enewetak account. You don't fulfill the requirements in order to access Renew The spirit part 2 (You didn't even start part 1, since you're level 113 and the quest is available after level 120). Also the other quest will be available at a later date.
Next time something like this happens please use the bug-reporting section and try to provide as much information as possible, in order to avoid misunderstandings :p

Anywho, the problem has been solved. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.