• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Quests

• Thread starter Deleted User - 117528
  • Start date

Deleted User - 117528

Are we going to catch up this year quests that hasn't been repetable ?

Like the legend of the seven sisters, summer dream, carnival in wild west, western friday, all three pumpkin puzzle, hidden leathers.

Indeed, some of them can be done now on older worlds where you can find some products needed on market.

But how about new worlds ? There are plenty of achievements points collectors.

Why would you open a new world if there is no end game ? Like collecting all achievements.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Agreed , you need to make access for older achievements as well for newer players who hunt achievement points , I said it before you can make it harder as well if you want but make it accessible is the best thing you can do , what's the point having achievements when I can't complete them all?

And for the certain someone who we all know who he is , you don't have to play a game for 10 years to have all achievements , achievements should be accessible to everyone old and new , I'm sorry that was doing something better with my life rather than playing this game and I'm sorry that I didn't know that this game existed to play longer.

MAKE ALL ACHIEVEMENTS ACCESSIBLE!!!!

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Are we going to catch up this year quests that hasn't been repetable ?

Like the legend of the seven sisters, summer dream, carnival in wild west, western friday, all three pumpkin puzzle, hidden leathers.

Indeed, some of them can be done now on older worlds where you can find some products needed on market.

But how about new worlds ? There are plenty of achievements points collectors.

Why would you open a new world if there is no end game ? Like collecting all achievements.
It may be possible, will be sure to ask :).

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
you always had the opportunity to complete them all
you just should have played
now you want the same as other players without playing for it or being around with those events?
so you are just greedy?
if you got achievements that are made for a special event in a certain year?
yes you should have played them then, and not cry about it years later for not being around then.

whats next? you want a union set because you weren't around when the sale was going on?
stop crying about spilled milk and grow up

Deleted User - 117528

you always had the opportunity to complete them all
you just should have played
now you want the same as other players without playing for it or being around with those events?
so you are just greedy?
if you got achievements that are made for a special event in a certain year?
yes you should have played them then, and not cry about it years later for not being around then.

whats next? you want a union set because you weren't around when the sale was going on?
stop crying about spilled milk and grow up
I've tried to explain but ur so limited and can't understand what's actually all about. Just stay in your bubble :njub:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
maybe your explanation is incorrect at best?
so maybe try harder

I do know what it's all about
you wanting things for free, that's all there is to it.
if you want a 2014 achievement? you should have played then
what's so hard to understand? you just want it for free
so I understand it good enough.
thank god I'm in a bubble.... so I won't be able to come across you great minded people :njub:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
maybe your explanation is incorrect at best?
so maybe try harder

I do know what it's all about
you wanting things for free, that's all there is to it.
if you want a 2014 achievement? you should have played then
what's so hard to understand? you just want it for free
so I understand it good enough.
thank god I'm in a bubble.... so I won't be able to come across you great minded people :njub:
Not free but accessible to all players , thats a big difference , do it the same way it was on 2014 , if there was a rare set that came out on 2014 that gave you achievement make a that set available again so other people cam get the achievement as well.

and yet again i will tell this , what's the point of achievements of you can't complete them all?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
do it the same way it was on 2014?

so re-do the whole 2014 event? that sounds really silly

this whole game has no point? so why play it then?
why should you be able to complete them all in the first place?
achievements have no point in the game..it's just an extra feature

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
maybe the easiest way
to remove the 100% from the bar just like heroic deeds
cause heroic deeds you won't actually be able to get all off them because some have a time stamp on it as well

why should this one be available in 2022?
its not 2015 and you did not collect any flowers?
so please tell me why?
instead of complaining you can't get a 100% and whats the use
because this game has no use except passing time

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Example where from 2019 had started. They never had the pleasure of Union Officer Set to acquire. Since it came in 2019 and was new to the world, you couldn't buy it. And since it never comes back. You can never complete this Feats of Heroes achievement. The reason for this was that the new Nuggets Set could only be purchased from autumn or September. And the set came in April 2019. or who never doesn't want to buy Husky these heroic deeds can never be completed

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
and so there are more achievements you can never get anymore
like the 2021 competing international server
union for example could be implemented anytime InnoGames wants
activating a past 2021 achievement would be freaking silly
because you can't compete in it anymore ( so are events others are complaining about)
so you should not be able to get it anymore.
by changing achievements? they have to change the requirements
by changing the requirements? old players also will be able to gain that achievement again???
and therefor will have more achievements again and more points
so? logically its not even do-able

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
and so there are more achievements you can never get anymore
like the 2021 competing international server
union for example could be implemented anytime InnoGames wants
activating a past 2021 achievement would be freaking silly
because you can't compete in it anymore ( so are events others are complaining about)
so you should not be able to get it anymore.
by changing achievements? they have to change the requirements
by changing the requirements? old players also will be able to gain that achievement again???
and therefor will have more achievements again and more points
so? logically its not even do-able

Boy boy if you read my question? There I asked Winderevent heist Samelbilder that is against 1 more achievement to post or not? Yes I know for new Weld where May comes there you have to wait 1 year for the next new achievement. and again Union Set will not exist for the time being. This may or may not be the case for the next 2 or more years. Since Cortina's has arrived

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
you didn't ask a question?
you gave an example not a question
I extended your example with an achievement that is based on something specific that cannot be repeated.
you on the other hand? made an example bout union and husky?
the husky /dogs set that has already been repeated by InnoGames
also mentioning wanting? if you don't want to buy it? you also don't want the achievement
then you are already out of the discussion

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
So @mastadont. What is the purpose of one achievement to show on my screen if i can never complete it?
why are heroic deeds covered?
now I don't know how many there are?
purpose? total listing of the achievements?
it shows a number so you can see what and how many you have out of the total
you could have figured that out yourself
It ain't that hard

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Does that mean you're an expert on The-West? wow didn't know. You've been saying you're such an expert since April 2008?. Then you tell me how you can make the achievements about where it's at!? Since you are an expert, you know it better than other players

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
learn to read
I've said it multiple times
I never said I was an expert although I do know a lot about the game.
,That lie is all yours.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
No not a lie but a sarcastic statement from me Yes. Someone who shows off like that, you have to give a title in a sarcastic way that he maybe GETS it