• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

question for elite tester's countries

DeletedUser

Why do you need elite testers from specific countries? :P i wasn't asked to use the greek language so far as an elite tester so I can't see the point in this.Can anyone enlighten me? :D hehe

DeletedUser2271

Probably because that´s a way to help the local support teams.
If you can see something on advance, you can help your local support team to translate or get more information about those things. That´s why i think they want people mainly from those countries.

DeletedUser

no matter the country should only speak English be active visit the forum and report any bug that appear and have great knowledge of the game :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
We have a quota of testers from each market, based roughly on active players, so everyone is represented fairly and we have a variety of perspectives to draw on. Of course it's not always perfect, but it's better than letting the group stack up with people from one language server only.

DeletedUser

ok I believe those answers enlightened me enough hehe :lol:

Thank you for answering :up: Close the thread if you want