• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Quest: "The First American Flag"

ray collins

Reservist
player: Ray Collins
world: Alamogordo
game version: 2.57
browser: Google Chrome

After reading the advice of the staff at The West, point out in this section the problem I have encountered doing this quest because I think it may be a bug.

Sub quest: "The American Flag" (Betsy Ross Flag):
Quest giver: sheriff John Fitzburn;
Request: coal mining: 25; go to the young Marshall;

I did everything that the quest requires, but now the quest at the sheriff has disappeared.

DeletedUser3671

Hello,
If I understand correctly "The American Flag" disappeared before you had time to complete it.
Please make sure that you have accepted the previous quest named "The flag (Betsy Ross flag)" (Maya Roalstad). (if so, please try to cancel it and accept it again)

ray collins

Reservist
Hello,
If I understand correctly "The American Flag" disappeared before you had time to complete it.
Please make sure that you have accepted the previous quest named "The flag (Betsy Ross flag)" (Maya Roalstad). (if so, please try to cancel it and accept it again)

What you say is correct.
I'm back from the "young marshall" but the quest at sheriff John Fitzburn does not appear. Not even Maria Roalstad have quests suspended.
In practice, I have no quest at saloon's quest givers.
Instead, in my "quest book" I see the quest: "The American Flag" (Betsy Ross Flag).
For the moment this is all. I still hope to have been helpful enough to understand if it's a bug.

DeletedUser3671

Alright, it's probably related to an old bug that has been fixed since.
Please send a support ticket, they'll be able to unlock your situation.

ray collins

Reservist
Thank you for your reference. I reported the problem to The West support.
As soon as they answer me I'll let you know.
Bye, Ray