• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Quest - the fate of the Cunnigham

DeletedUser1675

I'm not a duelist but I changed my skills to bet strong on atack (appearance), made head shots and dodge down on tactics... that's how I've killed the other mirror NPC duel guy (alf15416 vs. Lorne Bannister)

But with this one.... I'm not going anywhere... I've lost most of the duels and that's strange... because I'm attacking with huge appearence and sometimes not even one hit!!!

Please I need to KILL "The Stranger" ... HELP...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there are quest existing wherer you fight yourselfe... maybe you are at one of these points :D
i would try tw-db.info and there you have everything important about quests!

DeletedUser1675

Taticts on TW-info are unavailable... You know what to do but there are no tutorials...

DeletedUser1675

Can anyone give a hand on the habilities I need, and the tactis for the duel with this "Stranger"??

Anyone... c'mon...

DeletedUser

The Stranger

I'm not a duelist but I changed my skills to bet strong on atack (appearance), made head shots and dodge down on tactics... that's how I've killed the other mirror NPC duel guy (alf15416 vs. Lorne Bannister)

But with this one.... I'm not going anywhere... I've lost most of the duels and that's strange... because I'm attacking with huge appearence and sometimes not even one hit!!!

Please I need to KILL "The Stranger" ... HELP...

use best cloht to shooting, stand op aiming head i use golden colt

Last edited by a moderator: