• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Quest "The day laborer"

DeletedUser

Hi,

on Amchitka I nearly completed that quest line still with TW 2.03 - I'm only missing id: 886 - Irrigation

This quest doesn't show up anymore, although the job for it is level 11 and I'm 33 now.

Are there any other/new requirements or is it a bug?
(Since so many quests have changed, I haven't filed this in the bug tracker)

DeletedUser2901

we have to wait tw.db site update to see all of quests requirements and opening levels.

This questline now has a requirement of level 55.

ı am 56 level but still cant see the quest when ı went to wilson's farm? i did the first quest ("Break a leg id:880") before the update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Can give list what are questlines have got new lvl requirement?
I won't post one, but maybe someone else will. Or you could wait until tw-db is updated.
ı am 56 level but still cant see the quest when ı went to wilson's farm? i did the first quest ("Break a leg id:880") before the update.

Could you send in a support ticket? We can then check this for you.

DeletedUser

This questline now has a requirement of level 55.

Erm.. are you sure about that? The most difficult job in that quest line is well drilling at level 25... :blink:

/edit: as for TW-DB updating... that might take a while. A long while. Beside the fact that Petee is quite busy at the moment, there's no use in gathering that sort of data right now, as long as it's still subject to change; and then there's no way of collecting quest requirements (by means of minimum level or completed other quests) by script - that data has to be sent in by players, and especially in the beginning that's quite inaccurate by the nature of the matter (noone can keep track of all his previous quests or notices every new quest immediately...)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2901

I won't post one, but maybe someone else will. Or you could wait until tw-db is updated.

Could you send in a support ticket? We can then check this for you.

why you wont post new quest requirements and levels? is it illegal to share?

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
why you wont post new quest requirements and levels? is it illegal to share?
I so happened to ask Joony about this today, I think can release a list once the changes are finalised, assuming noone beats us to it. I know this questline, for instance, will likely be reduced.

DeletedUser

I so happened to ask Joony about this today, I think can release a list once the changes are finalised, assuming noone beats us to it. I know this questline, for instance, will likely be reduced.

Oh, are you a mod or manager on this world too? I see, I see... :whistle: