• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

PvP Reminder

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Hello. I want to remind InnoGames GAMES that PvP still exist in this game. Yeah, achievements are cool and all, but PvP does exist and it's even cooler.
When will you add diminishing returns to leadership?
When do you balance character classes? At fort they are almost balanced except for adventurer, which has become very weak since power creep advanced, and since you increased the maximum level it has become almost useless.
At duel only the soldier and duelist have advantages, and the soldier bonus is OP. And it gets (indirectly) better with each update. The soldier should be nerfed and the other classes buffed.
Promote the duel. You add all sorts of new duel items, but do nothing to promote dueling. At the moment most of the duelists are soldiers (who would have guessed?) For fort battles you increased xp, for duel you did nothing. Even for those who duel for pleasure, dueling becomes almost impossible when you have no one to duel. And dueling NPCs is not fun, even if you have added new achievements.
What you could add new could be a separate tab for dueling bandits gangs. Your goal is to destroy the gangs, you duel a few weaker bandits (though better than the low difficulty classic NPCs), and at the end after you beat them all you can duel the gang boss who has many skills and is harder to beat. After you beat him you will get a consistent prize (more than 50$ and 200 xp as you usually get after beating a normal bandit). You can resume duels for fun, but without extra prizes.
It would be nice to do something adventure related as well, but this mode of play seems to have been abandoned since it was released.

Loki

The West Team
meanwhile on InnoGames hq: Pv what
seth-meyers-get-out-of-my-head.gif

I want to remind InnoGames GAMES that PvP still exist in this game.
I want you to know that I keep on asking for these changes and I'll continue to do so till we get them. :up:

- exp inflatted rank (old+new pvp rework)
- mathematically 500 bonds potion is useless (better is losing pvp) xDDD
- waste of time is playing def and praying to god for any attacks (when u can exp/building church)
- waste of time is playing def offline (attacks turbo broken 100% wr every duel if u have brain)
- hotel cringe meta Xd

bing chilling pvp fun :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
- 1683149981498.png