• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Pumpkin hunt discussion

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
How will works this "pumpkin drop rate"? Like cat basket, so farming 15 sec jobs are better or it will be different?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
got the solution to the 4 traders
but matches don't drop?
I presume you have to do the job that goes with the solution?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
15 second jobs should have the same drop rate as 1 hour jobs.
How to get the quest items is for you to figure out :)

quis

Private First Class
It seems that the droprate is very low. And it also seems that the variety of items you can get from the pumpkins is very high. Could it be that this means that it will be very difficult to get all pumpkins for the quest? I Already invested around 300 energy for 15 s work and just got around two handful of Pumpkins. Workinstructions, boosters etc. and just a few small pumpkins...
A slight raise of the droprate would be fine

DeletedUser4435

Its looks that there is low chance for pumpkins but i think very good chance for set box... i dont know if it was meant or not but some people drops multiple set box in about 3 hours and event is nearly 20days long so there will be to many of those sets. Its truth that everything have its price but with some upb or energy consumables someone can farm hours and hours.

DeletedUser3820

Have anyone the solution for the quests "Cake of the Dead" where to get a Poisened cake and "The matchstick deal" where to get Matches?

For the quest "Not again Pumpkin Hunt"...or so....i've done the job selling newspaper with a newspaper in the inventar.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
The chance to find a pumpkin is indeed low, the chance to find one of the special pumpkins required to get the quest inside those pumpkins is however already relatively high.

DeletedUser2271

35 glowing pumpkins dropped: 13 pumpkins received.
Something like 30% to get 1 of the pumpkins inside the glowing and it shuffles different ones, what helps to get 3 of each one... and got 9 of the bottles and nothing special (like de special usable pumpkin or some chest).

DeletedUser3756

mNapZYQ5R9elJmrfv5IWQA.png

34/79

DeletedUser4437

Hi everyone :)
Any idea when this event will open in other worlds like Houston or El Dorado?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
After update, hard to get any pumpkins, it was about 5% drop rate get one, now after update about 1%. Possible change it again to higher drop rate?