• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Proposal

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Here is a suggestion for your consideration, to be able to balance the Medals won from the Tombola's and The Fair.
It would be great if the Medals could be available from the shop for 6 nuggets each.
That's 50% more profit for InnoGames than buying 14 days Premium, so it helps InnoGames as well as the players.
I would like to be able to buy different medals, to balance the one's in my Inventory.
Example: I have the following medals
3 Character Bonus
17 Energy Bonus
33 Automation Bonus
16 Income Bonus
Zero Speed Bonus (Could Be created and added)

It would be really great to be able to buy enough of each to balance what everyone else already has so they could be used evenly.
It would also be great for players to be able to use their Login bonus Nuggets for something useful to give them a taste of using Premium
A lot more players would be able to experience the benefits of Premium, if the Medals were introduced to the SHOP
This idea doesn't give anyone an unfair advantage
I'm sure it wouldn't take that much to implement this idea :)

DeletedUser3679

It would also be great for players to be able to use their Login bonus Nuggets for something useful to give them a taste of using Premium
A lot more players would be able to experience the benefits of Premium, if the Medals were introduced to the SHOP
As you can already buy 3days premiums in the shop for nuggets I don't see any reason to introduce 1day (as medals) premium too.

In my opminion it makes no sense to offer more premium possibilities and InnoGames should rather offer useful items in the veteran shop.

DeletedUser

I think it's a good idea, a small implementation and it wouldn't influence the game in a bad way

Of course, I support the optimization of the veteran shop and fixing other game issues before this, but I think there is room for everything

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Expanding the premiums to add 3, 90 and 365 day options was a significant compromise already, I don't foresee such a further change happening.