• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Poll about lv 250

What you think about the new update (lv250 - 1.3kkk+ xp)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveKing

Private
But since the xp needed to level up now 10% is not that much big of a deal , a lot of xp can be a 25% potion that you can add in the Very Rare category.
This can easily backfire. Because you're thinking about opening some of them during the event and gaining some level and getting closer to the big ones. But the big level players could do the same and the distance wouldn't be reduced. In fact some of the rich players behind you would use a lot of nuggets and move a lot of levels and they would be ahead of you by many levels. So you would probably be in an even worse position in terms of levels.

Loki

The West Team
@Uchiha Madara - true but it's %, not a fixed amount so still adds up. :)
If 25% potions start popping up to often, then the growth will be to quick.

@BaggyBlue - you can never please everyone but you can try to please more than you disappoint. :lol:
That's why I ask you all, if you have ideas, suggestions (not just complaints with no solution) please, send them over to me.
If more people ask for the same thing or it's simply a great idea, it will be considered and possibly, implemented in the future.

@obai-the-king - that is already being monitored. :up:

@DaveKing - you are absolutely right. This 10% potion was in the Uncommon section, 1500 pretzels. So it wasn't just for the "rich".
"Give XP potions for quest rewards, for activity" - can't agree more.
I don't know if you have noticed, but the final reward of the new quest line "Is that a dream?" is a Potion of Wisdom (5%). It's start. :)

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
when you get a ban at the support is it something serious?

If you do something that is against the rules, you have a chance to receive a ban. Our rules clearly state what is allowed or forbidden. If you got any questions, you can contact us here via message or send us a ticket via the support system.

Bill Doolin

Reservist
1) There will be positive changes in regards to XP potions.
This Oktoberfest, we have the 10% one in the Uncommon list.
It's a lot of XP for the Uncommon list.

Not sure if I should call this very smart or very cynical. With that InnoGames is baiting people into spending nuggets to gain levels.

But will the HP players still sacrifice themselves knowing that they will make far less XP?

You make it sound like we develop this game. How about InnoGames fixes this in the next "big update"?

DaveKing

Private
It's not about adventures in particular. Multiaccounts are usually practised here. Players create accounts in order to be able to farm chests/veteran points. But that's not the main problem. I'm talking about bots and autoclick in general. They are used to make money or xp (xp usually on new worlds, but possibly from 11 october on old worlds too). It's a program that do jobs for you, changes items, restores hp, motivation, energy etc. It can be set not to do everything in the same order and at noticeable time differences, so that it can only be detected by a mousetracker program (or by a captcha test that would appear randomly). But administrators can't tell which players are using these type of programs. I know people who have, I've spoken to them privately, they say they've been using for a long time and can't be caught. Most of them feel the need to brag about it. Although when someone works 10 hours a day on 15 second jobs, it's kind of obvious, but without proof these players can't be sanctioned. These programs/bots can also be programmed for adventures. They don't necessarily have to play, the player can be afk in the adventure and take rewards. The rules don't provide penalties for those who are afk (or who shoot their own teammates), so I don't see where there would be a problem for those who have such intentions.
You are right that with the autoclick script more and more people will cheat.
It would be enough to see how many 15 second jobs were done in a period of time. And those who get an average of 20+ hours a day are cheating. Because no one does that much for more than a few days. Especially if someone is making that rate for months (although I would check a 10 hours a day average too, but that might be explained).

Bill Doolin

Reservist
@BaggyBlue - you can never please everyone but you can try to please more than you disappoint. :lol:
That's why I ask you all, if you have ideas, suggestions (not just complaints with no solution) please, send them over to me.
If more people ask for the same thing or it's simply a great idea, it will be considered and possibly, implemented in the future.

I dunno. I think there was a lot of feedback with valid concerns and good reasoning. Including the request to adjust XP that can be gained from FF, jobs, crafting, etc. It didn't sound like InnoGames would even consider that:

"is there a chance to increase the experience offered in the new jobs and in the old ones as well?" - Without the use of good clothing and potions/usable items? Probably not.

Overall I think the feedback would very different, if InnoGames...
  • would communicate better what they plan to do and in which rough timeframe
  • would provide a coherent update (not just some more quests and jobs and moving the XP boundary)

But from InnoGames's point of view this is probably a coherent update. It's a new product that allows to sell XP potions. Yes, Yes, I know. There will be some potions for free to please the crowd :)

And no, this is not meant as complain or negative feedback. It's just the sad realization that no effort has been made or is planned to address PvP imbalances and such. Even simple things like adjusting the FF reward system for tanks would have made a lot of people happy.

Loki

The West Team
the request to adjust XP that can be gained from FF, jobs, crafting, etc. It didn't sound like InnoGames would even consider that
is there a chance to increase the experience offered in the new jobs and in the old ones as well?

My reply was only in regards to the jobs, I never said anything in regards to ”FF, crafting, etc”. :up:
And in the game there are lots of ways to increase the XP offered by the jobs.

Football

Sergeant
the request to adjust XP that can be gained from FF, jobs, crafting, etc. It didn't sound like InnoGames would even consider that
is there a chance to increase the experience offered in the new jobs and in the old ones as well?

My reply was only in regards to the jobs, I never said anything in regards to ”FF, crafting, etc”. :up:
The XP from the jobs are perfectly balanced to reach the lvl 150, but not 250.
Maybe a little increase on the new jobs would be better.... 200 is toooo low.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant

Just give players that are already 150 or above a 25% XP increase in all jobs , if it can be done in speed servers it can be done in normal ones as well..

eusuntguta

Private
I guess what he meant is that there will be more powerful exp sets soon.
Many of you believe or think. The reality is that for 3 years they have been asking for class balancing, higher rewards for dying forts, new items that can be bought with veteran points and so on, but nothing has been done. Their changes to the duel 5-7 years ago killed the duel, they put the mysterious potion to fix the stupid things they did, which is extremely expensive and with little effect. They said they would change it a year ago, they didn't change anything. They did absolutely nothing for 3 years, all the updates were a failure, this is the biggest failure of all. The only update that they tested properly was never done, the one with the change in the damage formula for the forts. They realized that change did not actually bring any improvement. And if this update were to be tested as it should be to see what impact the changes have on the forts, adventures, duels, it would never be done. Weapon damage will increase too much, in duels as well as adventures and forts. You won't be able to duel with firearms without 400 skills on health points, so we will all play with melee weapons and I can continue. Before the update, the problems generated by this update had to be solved, not to make the game unplayable, and after finding solutions. Anyway, there is no way to find solutions with the current team, that is clear, if this is what they come up with after 3 years of work, I am speechless. With new jobs and extra levels, any man brought in from the street, who has never played the game in his life, could come. You can't come up with something like this after 3 years and pretend you have anything to do with this game.

I need to ask this question:
  • If players gaining past 150, 175, 200+ causes further imbalance in PvP
    • and
  • Players want more xp for <whatever aspect of the game>
Wouldn't getting more xp at a faster rate make the PvP issues happen sooner?

Copchilu

Reservist
I don't give a sh#3¤%t about unbalance in duels as long as I have targets to duel !!
I'll find a way to defeat any one of them as long as I am able to attack them !!
This mysterious potion is usless. Do something about duels !! I wanna be able to duel again.
Now, Im the biggest one on lvl duelling in my server and have like 3-4 opponents to duel. Even If I want to lose in purpose, i don't lose xp.

Bill Doolin

Reservist

And you are still not saying anything in regards to ”FF, crafting, etc”. :up: :whistle:

Raza

Private First Class
This update is bad because it just increased our max lvl cap and bought us only some jobs (that are way under the xp rewards we hoped for) and a few quests with not so much use for new products because we don't got any new and usefull crafting recepies, because the keeping the players in the dark doesn't help at all, maybe in future with retrospective view we'll say this was a decent update but the doors shut policy ain't helping, give us a roadmap, discuss with us possible future updates before working on them as not to have to scrap work you've done if not deal with the heat and backlash future former players are giving.

This update is bad because it just increased our max lvl cap and bought us only some jobs (that are way under the xp rewards we hoped for) and a few quests with not so much use for new products because we don't got any new and usefull crafting recepies, because the keeping the players in the dark doesn't help at all, maybe in future with retrospective view we'll say this was a decent update but the doors shut policy ain't helping, give us a roadmap, discuss with us possible future updates before working on them as not to have to scrap work you've done if not deal with the heat and backlash future former players are giving.
Because there are so many events, most of the new quests are related to events. They started with the main quest and higher-level quest, there will probably be more of that in the future.
More XP = faster to 250 = faster to complaints about new level cap

InnoGames can release the foundation (jobs, products, new quest givers) in place before releasing further quests, recipes, etc.

@Loki please, can you share with us a dev. roadmap? Maybe when we know what will happen in the future, we would enjoy more the game, and not say that its "destroyed"!

I agree with the concept of sharing roadmaps, but it's a tricky balance because things change and the roadmap gets changed, then the clients that wanted product A are annoyed because product C got moved before A based on whatever decision inputs. Another point is sometimes things are on the roadmap in concept, but there are twenty other things that need to be in place before it can be fully conceptualized. Maybe sharing items in alphabetical order would help, but it can also increase the frustration because it's not being completed fast enough. Oh, wait, it's actually because clients are impatient babies and want things done right now. (if you haven't guessed by yet, my job is in product development :D )

Anyway, it should be obvious they'll release new quests, recipes, etc given the track record of the past two+ years. Why release <everything> all at once? (and that can't really be done anyway)

For this game to be enjoyable, each world must have a critical number of players. Below that, it's just a wasteland. So the answer to that is opening new worlds. Oh, oops.

Loki

The West Team
I agree with the concept of sharing roadmaps, but it's a tricky balance because things change and the roadmap gets changed, then the clients that wanted product A are annoyed because product C got moved before A based on whatever decision inputs. Another point is sometimes things are on the roadmap in concept, but there are twenty other things that need to be in place before it can be fully conceptualized. Maybe sharing items in alphabetical order would help, but it can also increase the frustration because it's not being completed fast enough.
Couldn't have said it any better. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.