1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Point & Click

Discussion in 'Polling' started by Diggo11, Jan 3, 2014.

Share This Page

?

Relative to 10m jobs, how much experience should 15s jobs provide?

Poll closed Jan 17, 2014.
  1. ~72% [2.04-2.07]

60.0%
  2. ~66%

1.5%
  3. ~50%

11.1%
  4. ~33%

10.4%
  5. ~25%

6.7%
  6. ~17% [2.08 beta]

10.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Votes are PUBLIC, you can only select ONE option.

[td=1]Time[/td]
    [td=1]600%[/td]
    [td=1]100%[/td]
    [td=1]3%[/td]

[td=1]Energy[/td]
    [td=1]300%[/td]
    [td=1]100%[/td]
    [td=1]50%[/td]
    Stat 1 hour 10 mins 15 secs

2. Sakiz105

Sakiz105 Corporal

in my opinion 33% would be the optimal.You can still level up without doing quests all day,but still not being able to abuse it

3. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    25% or 33%, more is letting people abuse the system... even that more gets people to use 100000 more nuggets than less.

4. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    It does baffle me why anyone thinks that doing 30 seconds of jobs should be more lucrative/efficient in every way than 10 minutes. Someone enlighten me, because the only reason I can come up with is the selfish one.

5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Private First Class Elite Tester

Main Server:
    RO
    Depends. If you want power leveling you can have it now as before, but with a greater energy/time/nuggets cost. The system simply can't stop you to do that if you want so i can't see no reason to have a boring level advancing for all players. Now, in my case, cause i'm not into power leveling but i'm a 15s looter :). Higher luck jobs never had an extremely high xp reward but the old 15s xp was enough for a constant level up which you need to increase your labor points. If looting is also selfish or not it's up to you :p but i think is only a part of this game, a great part.

6. Cowboy Luemmel

Cowboy Luemmel Reservist

Main Server:
    DE
    Just got two questions:
    1. Is this polling binding to all worlds in every country or just to the beta-worlds? Belonging to this question: Wouldnt it rather be more logic to ask eachs country own community which percentage it´d like to have with the 15-sec-Jobs?
    2. Is percentage for the exp as well as for the money you can get at 15-sec-jobs, or is their any difference?

7. m4rvin88

m4rvin88 Guest

make it as low as possible, should do everything you can to slow down the game.

It was way to ridicilous that you could reach lvl 120 within 8 days. I think 17% is a good choice.

8. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    I think a lot of people would disagree that taking a long time to reach the final goal is a good thing. Maybe a choice would be good, a fast world and a slow world :p

9. Sakiz105

Sakiz105 Corporal

You ask why?Didn't the whole point of the game to be fast from slow,changed back in 2010?You want no power leveling? Then make it back to at least require some intelligence,and not just money to win.The guy who pays money to make ingame money will pay it either way.So make it that everyone can still make money from 15s jobs to be at least fair

10. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    Money is a bit harder to simplify in this way, as it has the additional factor of labour points. It's not unfair to say though that a similar principle could apply. And no, these are my polls that I use to inform my discussion with the development team, having no binding effect whatsoever. See the sticky thread for more info :)

Of course I think anyone who can be bothered deserves some kind of bonus. But surely being able to perform a cycle of work-sleep in under 8.5 hours, compared to over 14 (10mins) or 20 (1hr)*, is bonus enough. With or without premium, that allows you to perform twice as many cycles in one day, a worthwhile advantage. Also being the most energy/motivation efficient by a long way on top of that is having your cake and eating it too, in my humble opinion.

* Back of the envelope: 150 / energy x duration + 8

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  11. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I am not sure really what I prefer but I do think that 15 sec is getting pointless if it cost 2 energy point and you get close to nothing out of it.
    Make up your mind please. It was not players who wanted it in the game in the first place. If it should be there, we need to get something out of it - or reduce the energy cost. It is a bit like running in circles from my point of view.

I am confused :) :blink:

12. kevkill

kevkill Guest

Level 150 is now 20kk xp, please let us try to reach that :p

13. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    Yeah... but on the new server there where a few hundreds of players that got to level 120 in less than 14 days.

Yeah they used many nuggets and InnoGames like that. But many people just deleted there accounts in less than 1 week because they where raising steadly and started to get pounded by the ones that superleveled with the 15 sec jobs.

I talked about that "problem" some 2 months ago... well before the new worlds opened. In my line of sight there where only 2 ways to take that out: raise the energy to 5 (making 10min 10 and 1h 15) or nerfing the money and experience from the 15 sec jobs.
    They are trying the last one and it looks like it´s working.

PS- Diggo i was talking about a small reduce for now and get it to the values that are been used on beta after the full 2.08 implementation and release date for normal worlds.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  14. Sakiz105

Sakiz105 Corporal

And that's why i voted for 33%.Everything between 25% and 50% is acceptable.

15. Behram Pker

Behram Pker Guest

Making the new max lvl require 20 million xp and also nerfing the fastest xp in the game is too much in my opinion. Therefore i'd like the xp from 15s jobs to stay at 72%.

16. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    If players are prepared to spend the Nuggets to power level, they should be allowed to do so in my opinion.
    After all it is their money and they shouldn't be deprived of the opportunity to spend their nuggets how they choose.

INNOGames should'nt halt progress, as there are a lot of players power leveling to get out of range of the Zero Motivation Duelers that are plaguing this world
    This is just one more bad decision that is just penalizing players for no apparent reason.
    On top of the fact, it's a great money generator for INNOGames.

17. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    It might be slightly unfair on the majority of players who didn't keep power-leveling after hitting level 120 if 15s jobs are nerfed. Now I'd have to put in extra effort if I ever wanted to level up by working (which I don't :no:)
    Though hopefully more people will start duelling for exp and players with big duel levels actually have targets.

18. FuYea

FuYea Guest

LOL, 72 %...
    If will get 25 % i will do level 120 in more years without nuggets( but 150? )
    How we do 20kk xp with 25 % xp?

More players will delete account with this system..
    If we can find tashunka, jj, billy on new jobs, we must do and nice xp..my opinion :D

19. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    120 in years? people made it in just over a single week...

There is the daily login that will get you a massive boost on that raise. Remember that you get over 120 and your experience will start to raise. So you will get more and more experience from the daily logins (nuggets/upb day excluded).
    But you will be able to power level with the same thing... the only change is that you will need 2 to 3 weeks and 3 times more nuggets than before to get to 120.
    Over that, it will raise a bit more the time. But many people will get there before the start of April, 2014.

20. Cowboy Luemmel

Cowboy Luemmel Reservist

Main Server:
    DE
    We shouldnt be just wachting out of our point of view.
    There is a lot talking about making new players stay in this game. And for this, the game shouldnt be to complicated!
    Staying with the oldsystem means, that nugget players push themselves to level 150 and then very fast get bored. Which leads to the point that InnoGames is forced to implement new quests, new cloths, new... And the game always gets a little bit more complicated for someone who is starting the game right now! Well im playing now for over 5 years and i just can say: The West for a Beginner has changed radically. There is so much they think they have to understan, there are so much clothes, quests, jobs, towns, fortbattles, SKILL, ranking, friends and (which may come very soon) MPI´s & a new duell system...
    I think speeding everything down is just a step in the right direction ;)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.