• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

pink ballet tutu

DeletedUser

isnt this well thought of before it was implemented they are hoping to remove cash in game but instead they are making the rich richer and the poor poorer everyone should be given a fair chance to own this item but only those who have stacked 10s of millions of cash can own this items and once it is over they will resale it at a higher value to regain the cash lost used in being the highest bidder.Well i would say not everyone have fair chance of owning this item

DeletedUser

abs, you should really ignore competetivness on TEST world, where rules are different, bugs exploited, items duplicated etc...

who cares about pink tutu...

DeletedUser1304

nobody does, but its stupid they doing such a thing, that's all. if they want to remove money from the game, they should ban all bug abuser and delete their accounts.

DeletedUser2654

That would mean banning a ****-load of people for abusing a bug.
Especially since the haloween bug;)

But I too, believe the Pink Tutu isn't exactly improving the game a lot :P

DeletedUser2271

nobody does, but its stupid they doing such a thing, that's all. if they want to remove money from the game, they should ban all bug abuser and delete their accounts.

The bans for the halloween quest had other targets, bugusing was the smallest of it...
(it was the first time in more than 20 years that i play online games that i saw a administration of a test world getting people banned due to a bug that was on the game code)
At least the tutu got over 1M in money out of the server... 700 millions still available on it :D

It´s just a collector item that doesn´t get anything for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see everything pink now... Is this normal or it's just me... :blink:

tutuxc.jpg

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator: