• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Personal colt and Customized Tomahawk

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I see the Duelling value at Level 120 of the Weapons, has now been downgraded to 91/100
Is there a reason for that?
In World 1 they are still at 121/130

DeletedUser2888

There is no reason those weapons should be better than wyat earps, grant's sabre, etc. Thereforen the damage has been decreased. Good thing if you ask me..

DeletedUser3230

There is no reason those weapons should be better than wyat earps, grant's sabre, etc. Thereforen the damage has been decreased. Good thing if you ask me..

It was not better only the damage was the same range- and when there was no skill bonus.

DeletedUser

It would be completely absurd to have one weapon in the game that is (damn close enough to) the best at all levels, absolutely free and able to be obtained after just one week. With all due respect -- keep dreaming. It takes some sweat to find the best few weapons in the game..

And this is why it was nerfed. I was along with others royally upset having spent a lot of time, money and effort acquiring Earpes when this thing was given away to everyone for merely logging in.

Treat it as another collectors item and a freebie, what it should never have been is an item to compete with weapons that as Diggo says takes a little bit of sweat and rightly so too.

DeletedUser723

Then, why would you give us these weapons if they are complete useless?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
They aren't completely useless, they can help when you don't have any money for better weapons.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I concur -- just because an item is not the best at level 120, that doesn't make it useless. Otherwise, as I said before, we should just delete every weapon from the game now, leaving only the top four.

DeletedUser723

I agree with you that these weapons must not be better than the so-called golden and named weapons. I was just asking what's the benefit of adding these weapons to the game ;-)

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
To provide a player with a reasonable weapon to defend oneself when one does not have any money to buy a better weapon.