• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the bug section, Guest!
    This is where you can find all the bugs reported by other players.
    If you'd like to report one yourself, please make sure to read this Guide to bug reporting before doing so.
    Otherwise, we might not be able to fix it for you.

Not a bug Overbid in an auction during battle leads to $ lost

• Thread starter DeletedUser4726
  • Start date

DeletedUser4726

Game version: v2.115.2 revision a0c80e6
Game world: cz20
Browser + version: Vivaldi 2.10.1745.18
Screen resolution: 1920×1080
Account name: love-or-hate

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
You will lose money you get during a battle

Expected situation:
You will not lose money you get during a battle

Reproduction Steps:
1. Make a bid on some item
2. Take a fort battle
3. Get someone to make a higher bid on the item selected
4. You get the $ back on your account
5. When battle ends, you will lose all the money (not only money you had before the battle)

DeletedUser4726

so if I bid on some item like 2 days ago… and someone bid over during the battle… how am I supposed to save the money before ff's? Simply losing money you have not before the battle starts is wrong and seems like a not intended behaviour – bug.

Or do you think that it's intended to bid on some item and after a few days lose the money because someone overbid it during a fort battle?

asdf124

Private First Class
so if I bid on some item like 2 days ago… and someone bid over during the battle… how am I supposed to save the money before ff's? Simply losing money you have not before the battle starts is wrong and seems like a not intended behaviour – bug.

Or do you think that it's intended to bid on some item and after a few days lose the money because someone overbid it during a fort battle?
Just bank before an ff if you are in a town.

ancoonbar

Private
Not really a bug but just a result of two game design choices:
-When you pass out you lose all your cash
-When your market bid gets overbid, your money immediately returns to your cash if you placed your bid with cash.

Your bids can be overbid at any moment. So you might then also lose that money if your bid gets overbid when you are offline and you pass out from a job or a duel after that.

If you fear something like that happens you need to make your bids with bank account money and not with cash. If your bids gets overbid then, your money returns to your bank account and nothing can happen to it. You could also overbid your own bids with bank account money when it was originally done with cash. Then you get your cash back and you can deposit it safely.

Last edited: