• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Opinion of developers of this idea

DeletedUser1304

Looks very interesting. Can we please see some response from InnoGames here?

thanks

DeletedUser

These look far more fun than normal battles...which brings to mind: Will these "legendary" guns be usable in normal fort fights? And what are the player limits?

Personally, I think NPC fort fights should be introduced, just like NPC duels were. (y)

DeletedUser2380

These look far more fun than normal battles...which brings to mind: Will these "legendary" guns be usable in normal fort fights? And what are the player limits?

Personally, I think NPC fort fights should be introduced, just like NPC duels were. (y)

Yeah a daily NPC fort battle would be great one at 8am and one at 8pm for example to suit all time zones and NPCs switch between att/def

DeletedUser

I briefly looked at your idea. As far as I can see that there may be some issues with players being able to start maneuvers if they dont have a fort I would say your idea should be rather incorporated into maneuvers. Young players are always asking me to start a quick manuever which I always do. The major problem I see is A.I. or artificial intelligence. The game such as is do not really require any A.I. for example moving in a fort battle although using some of the principles will use a well written algorithm to calculate the placement of the player. What I see is the reactionary move lets see your running to North to launch a flag rush from there this requires a counter by the defense and therefore normal human or artificial intelligence. Therefore lets change your idea as follow "my bad if you already incorporated it as such .
1. Incorporate your idea into maneuvers with a human captain required on both sides
2. No A.I. other than normal A.I. for movements.
3.Introduce commands whereby captain can order numbered blocks of NPC fighters to attack. Lets say NE3 TO NE 4.
4. Command screen with available blocks(players) to his disposal. if a block has no NPC this is broadcast in maneuver chat.
5. Depending on tests done round lengths maybe lengthened.

ok my amendments would make a new idea which i will propose later on. Is there anyone german who would like to work with me. I want to pitch it on the german server as Im currently banned on the .net one. Also need some work on the coordinating system.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I briefly looked at your idea. As far as I can see that there may be some issues with players being able to start maneuvers if they dont have a fort I would say your idea should be rather incorporated into maneuvers. Young players are always asking me to start a quick manuever which I always do. The major problem I see is A.I. or artificial intelligence. The game such as is do not really require any A.I. for example moving in a fort battle although using some of the principles will use a well written algorithm to calculate the placement of the player. What I see is the reactionary move lets see your running to North to launch a flag rush from there this requires a counter by the defense and therefore normal human or artificial intelligence. Therefore lets change your idea as follow "my bad if you already incorporated it as such .
1. Incorporate your idea into maneuvers with a human captain required on both sides
2. No A.I. other than normal A.I. for movements.
3.Introduce commands whereby captain can order numbered blocks of NPC fighters to attack. Lets say NE3 TO NE 4.
4. Command screen with available blocks(players) to his disposal. if a block has no NPC this is broadcast in maneuver chat.
5. Depending on tests done round lengths maybe lengthened.

ok my amendments would make a new idea which i will propose later on. Is there anyone german who would like to work with me. I want to pitch it on the german server as Im currently banned on the .net one. Also need some work on the coordinating system.

I like what you said about making NPC soldiers.

What happened to you on .net?!

DeletedUser

Yes I was banned for a month from the forum.:( :blink::rolleyes: :DWell that forum is anyway practically dead. I started on the graphics. There is just too many blocks. So I would rather introduce a clickable blocks to target selected as an alternative. i have anyway an software project of my own to finish . Well finished it mostly now only working on navigation etc. So on the weekend i will start working on my idea to be introduced here.

DeletedUser

I like that idea of NPC fort battles, and NPC's could group and launch battles to our forts :)

like the leg' weapons idea and i hope that InnoGames does not screw that up