• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Old Item Sale Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
On Beta Nugget is always high. 150% all 90 day, the rest does not interest me :njub:
It is a random generator who come was shared with me once on ticket.
in the beginning there was once the jackpot that was removed from Technical Green. 55K Nugget for 108.00€, $ , £ etc.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
can you guys at least have a nugget sale during that event? you will make more sales if you give one out to everyone
As mentioned before,nugget sales are random. We do not control when they happen and who receives them.

For God's sake, where's the Red Football Set?
May be available with a future sale

As already written, football doesn't come until November.
do daily task
To avoid any confusion - the actual World Cup starts in late November. This does not mean that any possible soccer event that we may have will start at the same time.

Last edited:

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
I will ask since Wrights are kinda old too, but what about the "gambler charm" weapons along with the cool avatar parts? I would really love it to return, i think the set and avatar parts also looked really great and as im aware we had only once chance in the past to get it. So could be nice for collectors to get a chance to grab it. + I loved the old ,,glowy,, era of weapons :P

1655401642127.png

Otherwise i think the current sale is cool with a lot of options for everybody.

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I will ask since Wrights are kinda old too, but what about the "gambler charm" weapons along with the cool avatar parts? I would really love it to return, i think the set and avatar parts also looked really great and as im aware we had only once chance in the past to get it. So could be nice for collectors to get a chance to grab it. + I loved the old ,,glowy,, era of weapons :P

View attachment 725

Otherwise i think the current sale is cool with a lot of options for everybody.
Sure, I'll ask to see if we can add it in our next sale :)

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Will we again see the new Independence Day set values in advance? That you can discuss about the values

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
I think a better and more assured sale was for the sale to be on the 2 2 beginning of the world then usually enter the salary especially as there were complaints of the period with the horse Perry saddle ownlens which was too early