• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest

DeletedUser3689

yea but plenty of sets out there with equal to or greater regen value so what's the point to adding one more or certainly several more.

DeletedUser3460

No Horse Sets yet with regeneration ... I would love to see a Horse Set with at least 10% regen preferably a duelling one with dodge and shooting skills, lol, okay, I'll settle just for the regeneration.

DeletedUser4152

You have one weapon set that gives a lot of duel stats, and two weapon sets that are great for many jobs.

Not everything has to give more $$/xp/luck.

While that's true, it seems a little boring to release three weapon sets at the same time that gives the same bonus. Would be more fun if they varied them.

DeletedUser3689

truthfully it seems lazy like they didn't want to over power or obsolete any existing gear bonuses so they just did something that really effects nothing. or maybe they just didn't know what to do... As would be indicated by the items being released here, then "adjusted". We are almost at the 3 year mark for tombolas, so that should be plenty of time to have an idea. and clearly i am mainly referring to the regeneration aspect