• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Oktoberfest Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anny Hudson

Private First Class
Well, this is what it happens when everyone wants tombolas with bonds. I, personally liked all that new currency (hearts, rockets etc.), even if I couldn't say two words on public chat without getting 1-2 pages with friendship request reports.
"You never know the value of what you have till you lose it"? Yeah, I think this saying matches perfectly this case.
Totally agree.

I think most people had a problem with the friendship bar thing, cause of the lag (I'm one of them, the game used to freeze every hour if I did not restart browser). And also it's sometimes annoying to get 100 reports a day about hearts/rockets/eggs received.

Maybe next time when another event comes around, we can have the currency thing going again,but just without the friendship bar thing. Just the eggs/rockets/hearts (which we can get via working on jobs or FF's/duels)

.Surge.

Well, this is what it happens when everyone wants tombolas with bonds. I, personally liked all that new currency (hearts, rockets etc.), even if I couldn't say two words on public chat without getting 1-2 pages with friendship request reports.
Why? Why should we settle for something that nobody (obviously) like? I thought that the point of feedback is to remove the bad things. It's not like new currencies are tied to friends and it is impossible to implement them without that part... I liked new currencies too. IF they would remove the friends part, it would be perfect.
But anything is better than tons of useless reports, chat spamming and friendlist full of strangers (it kinda goes against the definition of that feature). So I'll take tombola with bonds (hell, even with pure nuggets) over that any day.

//just like Anny Hudson said :)

Disappoint

Reservist
The only problem I had with the Friendship bar functionality was all the clicking - if your bar was full, that's at least 220 clicks (a few more if friends log in/out during the process). If you belong to say 5 worlds, that's over 1,000 clicks per day.
Despite what others might say, that can be a problem for some; I have problems with the nerves in my hands, so it can actually get to be painful going through that process, day in and day out.
What I don't understand is, why there isn't a "send all" function to allow one or two clicks to send hearts, fireworks, what have you to all the people on your friends bar. And if there are people on your friends bar you don't want to send to daily - then why are they on your friends bar to begin with? I don't see any problem with that sort of modification.

As far as bonds are concerned - I do prefer being able to use bonds, since I don't have the money to spend on nuggets, so accumulating bonds is a much more do-able option for me, and for many others as well, I am sure, in the same boat as I am. My only problem with the Oktoberfest is that I started after last year's, and just spent 500 bonds on the Labor Day tongs, so I have only about 100 bonds left to use; but that's nobody's problem but my own. Whether or not I can get the entire set is academic - but I'd still rather be able to use bonds.

olga

Master Sergeant
Why? Why should we settle for something that nobody (obviously) like? I thought that the point of feedback is to remove the bad things. It's not like new currencies are tied to friends and it is impossible to implement them without that part... I liked new currencies too. IF they would remove the friends part, it would be perfect.
But anything is better than tons of useless reports, chat spamming and friendlist full of strangers (it kinda goes against the definition of that feature). So I'll take tombola with bonds (hell, even with pure nuggets) over that any day.

//just like Anny Hudson said :)
I could not agree more :) This time I dreaded the friends bar clicking more than the fact that I would be tempted to use a lot o nuggets. I even announced in advance that no clicking would take part on my account :)

But getting heats, or whatever from jobs and duels is fine by me, that creats real activity, not just mindless clicking and chat spamming.

TheOptimiser

This is absolutely ridiculous, for new players or players who spent bonds throughout the game and didn't have any or barely when this event started you can't get the full Ludwig set WITHOUT spending any nuggets, I loved these events because you could get a free complete set without spending nuggets and so on, not now!Ludwig's set is IMPOSSIBLE to be obtained by new players or old players who barely have any bonds, please take that into consideration and lower the levels to more acceptable one's, like items to be gained from 5 to 5 lvl's, or not to go any further than lvl 60-70, this way we can obtain that set without trying to spend nuggets and just few bonds....:mad:

It's not like summer or Easter event where you could gain eggs or fireworks, bonds are much much harder to be gained!I'm terribly dissapointed by this, so far I did all those sets without spending anything...now it's impossible, take into consideration what I said upwards and lower those levels to more acceptable ones so that all people can take that set with decent game-play and barely spending any bonds and nuggets!If not, I'm so gonna be frustrated by this fact....:mad::mad::mad:

williamjack

Reservist
Ludwig's Octoberfest set, I dont understand why they are making it so hard to get the free set for free lol.Which it is not free if we have to use nugs and bonds just to get the free set.Some of us wasted our bonds thinking that they wouldnt have a tombola with bonds again,of course we was wrong lol.but i dont understand why we wont be able to get the 120 levels in time for the weakest set? and before anyone says bonds are easy to get,no they are not except for people good at ffs.most i can get a day are 4 on normal worlds and maybe couple more from a fort battle since im not speced for fort battles.and I am having no luck with any bond letters droping on the free play so i can play a 25 bond one.I just thought that usually the active players that are always playing and on would get the full holiday set,I am wrong on that I guess.Just confusing cause other events we have plenty time to get full set without using bonds nugs to get it.

TheOptimiser

Ludwig's Octoberfest set, I dont understand why they are making it so hard to get the free set for free lol.Which it is not free if we have to use nugs and bonds just to get the free set.Some of us wasted our bonds thinking that they wouldnt have a tombola with bonds again,of course we was wrong lol.but i dont understand why we wont be able to get the 120 levels in time for the weakest set? and before anyone says bonds are easy to get,no they are not except for people good at ffs.most i can get a day are 4 on normal worlds and maybe couple more from a fort battle since im not speced for fort battles.and I am having no luck with any bond letters droping on the free play so i can play a 25 bond one.I just thought that usually the active players that are always playing and on would get the full holiday set,I am wrong on that I guess.Just confusing cause other events we have plenty time to get full set without using bonds nugs to get it.
Totally agree with that!I am asking you: PLEASE take a serious look to this aspect and reduce the levels of that set to acceptable ones so that people can get all of it without spending too many nuggets and bonds, somewhere around lvl 60-70 for the last item should be totally acceptable!It's frustrating because I got all the other sets which are very nice and I've seen plenty of people using them and now I can't get this one...TAKE A DEEP LOOK and do a moddify on all the servers please, it's not just me but many people that have complained about the fact that this set can't be obtained without spending hundreds of nuggets and bonds, this was supposed to be the set that all most people should have it completely if they couldn't grab hands on one of those 3 at shop, now I'm very dissapointed by the fact that you made this set as well with the other 3 one's....Do something!!!:mad::mad:

Bim

Private First Class
Yeah, I agree, it's too hard. If my math isn't wrong, you need almost 5k upb/nugget if you only go for the free tier. If you go for the 25 upb/nugget tier, it drops to about 2k (maybe more, maybe less, for this one I just did an estimate since you will also get some points from the free tier). Still, you will never get it if you don't use any upb/nug, not even being 24/7 active. Maybe decrease the base wait to 0 instead of 4 hours or the incremental amount to 5 min instead of 10.
For reference (using only free tier):
Time needed now (Base = 4h; Inc = 10min): 69,6 days
Base Time = 0; Incremental = 10min: 50,4 days
Base Time = 4h; Incremental = 5min: 44,8 days
Base Time = 0; Incremental = 5min: 25,2 days
Event time (live servers): 19,6 days

By the way, I wonder what are InnoGames's plans since they are introducing so many sets. If the sets aren't good, people won't get them, if they are, the old ones lose value, what will happen a few years from now?

TheOptimiser

use bons of 25
What the hell did I just explain the other day, that not all people can have bonds and are much more harder to be gained than fireworks and easter eggs and what we had to collect this year to use at the 2nd category, I sent a Help Desk ticket to the admins on my server to talk to developers about that Ludwig set and brought strong reasons why the last item should be reduced at lvl 60-70 and not 120 how is it now, I hope they change this aspect...:mad:

killado

Staff Sergeant
The bonds are not so hard to get.
Using the dailies on the saloon you get 8 to 17 per day (somedays you get 8, with the daily of your crafting you get 5 more for each 48h). It takes a bit to go for all of them... but you can get into a fort battle and get some more to round the number. So you can get a 25 upbs for each 48h.
But yeah, it´s, almost, impossible to get the ludwig set without using 2000 (if you use ONLY the 25 and you will have to run the clock, multiple times, on the last days) upbs or nuggets. If you use some other options, you will get to use a number that is over the double of that to get to 120.

But it´s better than the crap of the friends bar. It would be easier and better to give 5 more "coins" for each job-duel than having that thing destroying the game... that way people would have to use automatization-premium energy and keep an active account... something that never happens with those events. Like this one, where most accounts log, play and close. (at least the market gets a massive amount of items sold-bought)

williamjack

Reservist
The bonds are not so hard to get.
Using the dailies on the saloon you get 8 to 17 per day (somedays you get 8, with the daily of your crafting you get 5 more for each 48h). It takes a bit to go for all of them... but you can get into a fort battle and get some more to round the number. So you can get a 25 upbs for each 48h.
But yeah, it´s, almost, impossible to get the ludwig set without using 2000 (if you use ONLY the 25 and you will have to run the clock, multiple times, on the last days) upbs or nuggets. If you use some other options, you will get to use a number that is over the double of that to get to 120.

But it´s better than the crap of the friends bar. It would be easier and better to give 5 more "coins" for each job-duel than having that thing destroying the game... that way people would have to use automatization-premium energy and keep an active account... something that never happens with those events. Like this one, where most accounts log, play and close. (at least the market gets a massive amount of items sold-bought)
LOL you confused me more how do you get 17 bonds in one day from saloon dailys? I am talking about live server not beta sorry.I generally have like 3 maybe 4 dailys and every other day a crafting which gives me 5 so on crafting day highest i can get is crafting 5 plus 3 dailys and for my daily stuff i do 3 or 4 duel,craftin jobs and so on,so at most total for a day 12 if i do every thing I can.one day then next day no crafting is 7 at most so 19 total at most for 48 hours unless I get super lucky and get some from fort battles or job drop which never happens lol. so it would take me 3 days to play one 25 bond game.I dont see any way possible that without buying nugs or already having bonds saved up you can get this set,unless your very lucky and get a bond letter from the free play which i usually never get any those lol.So for us poor peeps we are not going to get the set or the nice rifle that is last at 120 level.ok my rant and gripe is over ha ha:mad: oh and I totaly agree about friends bar that is super annoying,but i do like being able do jobs and like geting rockets from the job,wish this tombala worked like last couple that did that. if you kept doing hour jobs you had enough to cut the time down and get complete set.

Last edited:

killado

Staff Sergeant
LOL you confused me more how do you get 17 bonds in one day from saloon dailys?
You get 8 from normal quests that ask for x hours of jobs or x products (4 from the normal 14 regions and 4 from the center part of the map). Each day there are 8 of those (at level 125 and over). You get 4 from the easy jobs by trading 15 products for 1 upb.
And you can get 1, 3 or 5 (each 48h) trading one product of your crafting.

So, you can get 12 to 17 pretty easy... and that happens in ALL THE WORLDS. (you can even get 18 on the worlds where the theatre quest is available... like beta)

Yeah that´s impossible to get for people that are low level... but for the higher levels they are available and just need a bit of work to get them.

Last edited:

williamjack

Reservist
You get 8 from normal quests that ask for x hours of jobs or x products (4 from the normal 14 regions and 4 from the center part of the map). Each day there are 8 of those (at level 125 and over). You get 4 from the easy jobs by trading 15 products for 1 upb.
And you can get 1, 3 or 5 (each 48h) trading one product of your crafting.

So, you can get 12 to 17 pretty easy... and that happens in ALL THE WORLDS. (you can even get 18 on the worlds where the theatre quest is available... like beta)

Yeah that´s impossible to get for people that are low level... but for the higher levels they are available and just need a bit of work to get them.
now I see how you got your figures,thank you and I am not that lucky lol.I am at level 111.Now I have something to look forward to at lv 125.I didnt know there was dailys in center of map.I like dailys so that will be fun.:)

killado

Staff Sergeant
Some of them are pretty dangerous (like 10 times on Pinkerton...) or take time some tries (getting a sextant).

But they can be done... it´s some extra upbs to use.

wasa2

for players normal who do not use nuggets not be able to achieve the ludwig´s oktoberfest set

coupled with daily activities and I can only get ludwig´s oktoberfest revolver.

only missing 3 days to end:hmpf:

that's a lot of downside for regular players have very little time:hmpf:

killado

Staff Sergeant
for players normal who do not use nuggets not be able to achieve the ludwig´s oktoberfest set
coupled with daily activities and I can only get ludwig´s oktoberfest revolver.
only missing 3 days to end:hmpf:
that's a lot of downside for regular players have very little time:hmpf:
I could only get the full set on 1 world. I had 1999 upbs when the event started and had 750 on some letters.(4 plays on the 800= 3 saddles 1 extraordinary letter) Even with that, i only got the rifle yesterday (lost 14 duels during the entire event... didn´t pay any bribe, that´s 12 more that i had lost on the other one with the same rules, and i have all 4 attributes starting at 20 as base value).
On another world where i had 1200 upbs, im still stuck without even getting the bison. I think i can get to 98 if i don´t lose any more duels... last week lost 4 in a row on the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.