• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest Event 2022 Feedback

Beef

Lance Corporal
Do you remember the prices? I had taken a break from the game when the union set appeared. From what i heard, the fort riffle was only 400 nugget.
i think that was legit the price for rifle. clothes were 1200 I THINK, not sure

Klar

Hungarian Community Manager
Do you remember the prices? I had taken a break from the game when the union set appeared. From what i heard, the fort riffle was only 400 nugget.
i think that was legit the price for rifle. clothes were 1200 I THINK, not sure

Weapon chest: 1k
Clothes chest: 1,2k
Each weapon: 4k

It was very cheap..
Yup, here are the prices:
NamePrice in Nuggets
Union Officer hat150
Union Officer scarf200
Union Officer uniform300
Union Officer belt300
Union Officer pants250
Union Officer shoes150
Union Officer sword400
Union Officer revolver400
Union Officer rifle400
Union Officer weapon chest1000
Union Officer chest1200

DeletedUser5241

I remember i was not active in that time and somebody told me on facebook about the set but i didn’t find it useful and now i regret.
Honestly, i will have it at ^3 at least if they will have it back in the shop.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It was extremely cheap. So back in the day you could buy union riffle, sword and revolver with 1000 nuggets and now you have to pay 1200 nuggets for Michael's horse and saddle which is pretty much useless. I'm curious what was in the minds of those who launched this set in 2019 with still current bonuses and at that low price.

Artem124

Sergeant
good ol days when we had to mount the whole fort .. now its sit in towers untill everyone runs out of hp

btw full lvl 1 union clothes + union weapons + rifle lvl2 cost me roughly 200usd tbh. no sales full purchase.. wasnt cheap but worth it

DeletedUser500

Nice to know what the price of killing Fort Fighting was - the unreasonably high price that some paid for it makes it all the more devastating that so many bought in to our own deprivation lol. I suppose that is testament to how good the PvP in this game used to be, that we were willing to pay that.

But that does explain why the PvP continues to be ruined as InnoGames don't have the cojones to nerf a potentially 200+ euro set, even if it was 5-10 years ahead of the power creep. Doesn't explain why they don't just sell it again, the game is gone - 2.xx is unplayable and about to get worse.
(I'd actually speculate that the CM just left because they don't want to deal with the fallout of the upcoming mess.)

Just cash in on the selfish njub duellers that are left imo.

Then use the funds to launch a Classic-West server from when the PvP was good.

Last edited by a moderator:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
How can you be as forgetful as me :njub: ? I Always Single Pretzel Forgiven! Since there is a double click :P :njub: It's been a very, very long time since Independence Day

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
We have added new pretzels container which generates 1250 pretzels every 11.5 hours. You will be able to win it in local contests.

View attachment 821

Unfortunately, we didn't have any here locally (.hu, .net, .de, etc did a contest), I'm really sorry about that.

I think that the new CoMa is too scared by the players' reaction to the new update and wants to make its appearance only after the backlash is over.

I'm sure, once they arrive here, will introduce themselves and everyone here will welcome them warm-heartedly. Sure as doesn't matter when they arrive, our players will help us with our job with feedback and critics on how to improve this game to make it better.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Unfortunately, we didn't have any here locally (.hu, .net, .de, etc did a contest), I'm really sorry about that.
We didn't have anything in GR and when asked in forum they said that this kind of "contests" are taking place on Facebook but the game page didn't post anything..

Shouldn't/Aren't all team members know what to do with this kind of "contests" , how can only few communities do the "contest" and all other communities don't do anything? Even if a community is not that active that doesn't mean that the team should decide to either make the contest or not.

Football

Sergeant
In .pt the we didn't have too...

We didn't have anything in GR and when asked in forum they said that this kind of "contests" are taking place on Facebook but the game page didn't post anything..

Shouldn't/Aren't all team members know what to do with this kind of "contests" , how can only few communities do the "contest" and all other communities don't do anything? Even if a community is not that active that doesn't mean that the team should decide to either make the contest or not.

You guys need a new CM.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team

You need to ask your local support team about that. Personally, I don't like talking behind someone's back, so it is better to discuss it with them locally. Also, it will lead to off-topic if we talk about it more, so better move on.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Facebook is looked after by a German support team!

On German world true a competition

Can this be? That I now and then in the Invertahr 200 pretzel feint? That there is no competition? Thanks again