• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest Event 2022 Feedback

DeletedUser500

Pan around view of the Earth
David Attenborough starts narrating

This is our world. It is home to a vast variety of life and creatures. Here we see the damager in its natural habitat. Scientifically Known as Leadershipus Maximus, Once rare, but now prolific, this fascinating species of worm requires vast quantities of critical damage in order to reproduce, and these creatures can now often found in fringe forum groups asking for stronger and stronger damage sets.

Rather than wasting energy seeking out and competing with the other creatures of our planet, the damager will attempt to maximise their own personal rewards at the expense of the rest of the eco-system.

However, in recent years their population has been declining, as their critical damage gorging, "balance", and lack of common sense has led to higher mortality rates in the wider playerbase. Many in the scientific community are rather positive with this predicament, hoping that parasitic undiminished damagers can be eradicated within the next five to ten years, and then nature can begin to heal.

Yes indeed, the damager is perhaps one of the most incredible fauna to grace us in this era.
This has been David Attenborough, your guide to our Blue Planet.

-peyman-

Reservist
The set is still great. You have more setting traps and more leadership compared to both union set and phoebe. The nerf is very small.
It's been three years that Union set is OP
let's compare and talk with numbers because
numbers don't lie
for account level 150
with UNION Gear
you will have 200 Defense and 1950 Leadership
same level (150 )
with John Astor gear
you Will have 165-170 Defense and 1650-1700 Leadership
we won't mention Weapon set at all that is not comparable
also Union has 6 + Attack and 60 + Damage
Do you have a union?

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
I don't want nerfs this late.

Bring out sets nearly as good as union to make it worthless, and equivalent tank sets if needed. I'm bored of the bad sets that have been InnoGames's terrible attempt at damage control all this time and enjoy finding new & better gear.

but I don't want over powered sets. Union was too big a power increase at the time but general power creep is not bad if done right (obviously it wont be but this is the lesser of two evils imo).

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You are having trouble understanding the text. No, I don't have the union set, and I've mentioned dozens of times that it should be nerfed, but I don't see what that has to do with what I said? I said that the new fort set (John Astor) is strong enough, it's far above phoebe and ron, and in terms of setting traps and leadership, it's even better than the union set. Yes, it has lower attack and no sector damage, overall it's weaker than union set, but at the skills I mentioned, John Astor is a bit above it. And you can upgrade it easier and cheaper. Union set was a mistake, so why would you repeat it with this new set? If this new set (John Astor) was better, the attackers would have no chance and the forts would be again unbalanced. Why in the world would you want union set 2.0, but this time nugget free? I still believe that union should be nerfed, especially the weapons, but we all know this is not gonna happen.

Artem124

Sergeant
when union came out.. everyone had a chance to buy them.. but theres so people " the free to play only " none spenders that complain about union the most!!! .. because its so op.. yes its op .. thats what nugget sets ment to be.. their ment to be better then easy obtainable items from events... yall shouldve bought it. good thing someone told me its good and i got it .. payed full price since no sale. but i bought it 3 years ago and used it since then.. best investment ever :)

DeletedUser5241

no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-thumb.jpg

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
When and where can we get the pretzel bag that gives 1250 pretzels? (it was annouced but still no new information)

Some other markets (.de .hu as examples) already made a contest for it, you need to ask your local support they will plan a similar way to distribute them. Here at Beta, I will ask about it we can do a similar contest for it :)

Beef

Lance Corporal
it's kinda funny how people still talk about nerfing union in a topic that is all about oktoberfest after 3 years. that's shows exactly how ridiculous that set is and how much InnoGames cares about this game if they can't nerf it or release decent sets after 3 years :lol: :lol:

i agree with what some guy said that they should just release some sets close to it and just do equivalent tank sets at this point.
remember what they released in 2021? nothing. whole year of useless sets. shows how smart the people in charge of this game are. had all the opportunities in the world.

i'm actually surprised they did the attack tank set but as most people say, useless as long as you release another dueler set. it's a step forward i guess...but sloooooooooooow. very slow

put an actual DECENT fort fighter in charge of developing this game and you'll see that people will stop complaining, but no...

when union came out.. everyone had a chance to buy them.. but theres so people " the free to play only " none spenders that complain about union the most!!! .. because its so op.. yes its op .. thats what nugget sets ment to be.. their ment to be better then easy obtainable items from events... yall shouldve bought it. good thing someone told me its good and i got it .. payed full price since no sale. but i bought it 3 years ago and used it since then.. best investment ever :)

if i'm not wrong, every other nugget set that was on sale has been on sale at least two times (except carribbean i think, that's what comes to my mind right now). you're obviously not gonna put that trash on sale again because it would kill the game completely...but having the mindset that "oh, you shoulda spent money 3 years ago, it's your fault" is not a correct one at all. YOU had the chance to buy it, not everyone. The player base on the more important servers on .net is 50% different of what it was 3 years ago. For example, let's say they would promote this game again and people would want to play on colorado or arizona which are the most stable worlds on this game, and they see you with your union and say, ah f it, i have no chance to catch up with this guy and his op gear. same with gringo. i guess it's possible, i broke the damage record on .net without it, but the inconsistency that i have with my sorta f2p gear is frustrating me when i compare it to what you can do with 80 dollars or whatever you paid for that.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Nugget sets should be stronger, but how much stronger?
Do you really think it's balanced? That extra 18 attack is equivalent with over 500 extra setting traps...

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
If tomorrow will appear a nugget set for tanks with 5k hp and +500 defense would still look good to you?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Do you remember the prices? I had taken a break from the game when the union set appeared. From what i heard, the fort riffle was only 400 nugget.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
On the beta, as I like to remember, Union 2018 was already available or what Gescheknt head scratching. in the Nugget came the Union 2019