• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest Event 2022 Feedback

Beef

Lance Corporal
kinda sad to see a f2p fort set nerfed while union wasn't touched ONCE...but it is what it is. i'm not anti the change but it's just sad as hell

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I think you should learn the meaning of the word "balance". You want union set back in the shop, another union brand new OP horse+saddle, and now to combine 2 classes that are not only balanced as they are, I'd even say the duelist is OP.

DeletedUser500

And what do you expect? Do you think everyone has the same opinion? I argued mine. The set is not OP, it is mediocre, but the soldier bonus is OP and can make the set good, but that is not the fault of the set itself.
yeah so really all of this feedback is pending the big update and then PvP fixes, so do whatever. as long as it's not gamebreaking, which we also won't know until we get to play with it.

Which in the current system takes time and/or money... and then maybe by the time the average Beta player gets a set it's too late to change anything about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Why are we still speculating on the 150+? What do you do when it comes next year to the 15th anniversary of The West? Maybe also at InnoGame everything will be expensive. The Nugget purchase for example.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Al35ul said that a big surprise awaits us at the end of this year.
Additionally, "150+" was announced on Facebook and some images of new jobs were also posted. If I remember correctly, he also mentioned that they were ahead of schedule, so they could arrive earlier.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
My question which has nothing to do with October event 2022. What is in the winter when electricity measures are enforced? Will InnoGame shut down the servers to save electricity?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I am glad that you finally listened to the players. You slightly nerfed the fort set and the duel set. I think the fort set should stay the way it is now, but the duel set...i don't know. I don't really like it, to be honest. It's good when someone attacks you with appearance toughness (usually he's full toughness and use josephine clothes, some t/r gear and jaguar weapons) and this set may be decent against it. But it's not great. You can have better bonuses with clothes from town's shops.

Yes, sodliers may be strong with this set, but they can be even stronger with tailor's items, so it's no point in making this set so bad. I want it to be slightly better in order to combine those items with others from the tailor.

Warbird78

Reservist
I don't know why you give sets out and than alter them on people opinion! You totaly ruined duel set, because of that! I was looking forward to this event, as it had decent duel set and off set, but now both are crap (duel set more than off), i'll probably just pass this event.