• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest 2019 discussion

Harsha.1

Private First Class
The new Courtier and Lady-in-waiting sets is definitely a step in the right direction. Making a FF tank set that's available for everyone to get as a free set will provide many people who use ancient gear fresh sets and they might be motivated to go to battles more often. I really hope this trend continues and more sets with resistance and defense bonus come out down the road.

As an aside, it's probably a bug - the new free set hasn't been placed into the chests and players are getting random okoberfest sets from them. I hope this gets fixed before the event appears on the .net servers.

On Alamagordo and Enewetak I just opened the first courtiers chest that was supposed to have the couriers head items. I got a pair of traditional bavarian shoes [male] and a shepherdess's hat. Both are items from past events and not the current event and one isn't even a head item

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
The new Courtier and Lady-in-waiting sets is definitely a step in the right direction
I just wish they had separate Clothing, Weapon and Mount sets like Patriot though.
(On a side note idk why they don't have any Charisma bonus)

Need a Tanky weapon set with Hp & Resist to go along with Livingston, and Hombre is way outdated :(

I'm glad there is no adventure set, at last, though :D

Last edited:

Zulus

Private
thank you for removing a lot of unwanted chests and items not related to a given event from the rare category as well as the potion from the very rare category. Now each category looks like a fair game again. It's much appreciated. Also, the Courtier's set as an achievement for reaching level 120 is a great set especially for those many that either dont have a good, up to date fort fighting set or just can't afford one. Nice job.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 114704

There is some weird stuff concerning the king's weapon set.

First of all the shotgun is the melee weapon and the knife is the firearm.
Secondly the knife has 1,25 damage/ level where as the shotgun only has 1,20 damage/level

I guess this is a mistake? I just hope it gets launched correctly on the regular servers.

Edit: also why is there setting traps on the gun? If all the other stats are for duelling..

andy506

Reservist
The chest issue has now been fixed
And what do i get when i had already opened the first chest ?Contact surport for new items :-)

Last edited: