1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Not to be rude, but ehm Advent calander rewards?...

Discussion in 'Version 2.07' started by Meatballs, Dec 8, 2013.

Share This Page

1. zweig

zweig Lance Corporal

you can expect a christmas event, i have already "seen" (well, legit item IDs without a picture) crates for this years event. don't want to spoil anything, but santa InnoGames got a nice big sack this year which he will unload directly onto you.

sorry for sounding dirty, but yeah, it's going to be cool.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
  2. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    So far I ave been happy not to have a xmas event.:up: As said before I think the calender is dull and useless. Sure I could use some of the products for crafting if I was not at level 630. But as said before- it does not take long to find it yourself.
    But besides that I have been starting to fear InnoGames events- I do agree with Slam on that. Events in InnoGames contest is starting to mean that we pay a lot of nuggets.
    Yes I can just say no- bit sorry to say so- I do get tempted- and often regret (yes I am weak)

So I would be happy if we this year only get events that is in the spirit of Xmas- that InnoGames gives to us- and we dont give to InnoGames. We have already given enough to InnoGames this year.;)

3. Meatballs

Meatballs Private

Regarding that new set, there's a item ID for the chest which contains the full set, so it's pointing at it will be another pay to get set, WHICH sucks hard and in that case is very very Greedy due to that it will be released for christmas.

4. myrical

myrical Reservist

Actually, yes, renewed The-West has been given with alot of nice new things, but anyway, getting craft products from AdvCalendar seems like some toilet paper - very useful for everyone, but are these "presents" really acceptable for Holiday? :confused: Awsome humour, even for The-West.

5. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Please rethink this next year. Or remove it completely it is way to boring.

http://prntscr.com/5i4vuq

I honestly tried to remember, but I could not.
    On Ene I just opened them all, to get the stick- then problem was solved ::rolleyes:

6. Wurstkuchen

Wurstkuchen Reservist

I did not open one of the doors to early. But I have one marble from one of the last years.
    So Maria refused to give me a nice present and instead want to have three marbles. But I dont want to open more wrong doors for the missing two mables and can not quit this quest this year.
    Next year, I will have the same problem.

That sux.

7. .Surge.

.Surge. Corporal

same here