• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

No more quests with clover for ireland items

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Hello. I have all irelend items and i cannot do anymore quests for more clovers. Why? I can still buy them with nuggets, but I can't do quests anymore. It does not seem fair. If I had left an item unpurchased, I could still do quest, but it doesn't make any sense this way. Why?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
The Eire items can only be obtained twice and, as there are no new Eire items this year, the quests will simply not be available for those who have already obtained all items last year.

Deleted User - 117052

Sorry to be a bit rude - but he´s asking for the reason, why it´s not possible - not to get reply with obvious facts, that quests for players with all collected parts are unavailable and there is no second part, which we unfortunately can clearly see... :no: If you said the reason is internal, it would be far more appropriate, than that informational nothingness you´ve produced...

Just completely agree with the first post - I was quite stunned last year, when the quests dissapeared after I got the last available part. In hindsight, if I knew this was hapenning, I would have kept collecting clovers and finished quest at last possible moment to have clovers for the second part in the future. Or will there be different clovers/things for 2nd part to make St. Patrick´s event even bigger mess than it is now? (2 concurrently repeatable events + click event + repeatable quest at Heisenzwerg :roll:). The moon phase is gigantic saviour for you too - I can´t imagine Easter at the earliest term (22nd March). :)

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
It is not because it is not possible, but more so that it is not practical. How the event will run in future years can be changed (i.e. in term of quests). Yes, players are more than welcome to just complete clover quests and only claim their Eire items at the end of the event, but the way the quests are set up internally won't allow for the Clover quests to be available if the main quests (the ones where you can exchange the clover for the item) are already completed for the specific event/year.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
they don't want you to stock up clovers for when the rest of the set will be available and you can fix them right away
that's the reason
never mind whatever other explanation you have been given

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
then why the lock on the clovers then?
if you can get more clovers then you need? whats the use of it then?
got the 5 items and 400 clovers left on my main
so the only explanation? no not really

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
then why the lock on the clovers then?
if you can get more clovers then you need? whats the use of it then?
got the 5 items and 400 clovers left on my main
so the only explanation? no not really

As far as I know you need them for the year 2023 when next round Irish set comes

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Now you can buy the rest of the Irish Set with Nugget!? Great, what do I do with the golden clover leaves that I bought with Nugget last year 2021?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Now you can buy the rest of the Irish Set with Nugget!? Great, what do I do with the golden clover leaves that I bought with Nugget last year 2021?
All of the Eire items that you can purchase from the sale are the same that can be obtained from the quests. If, for whatever reason, players do not want to complete the quests, they can just purchase the items directly.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
All of the Eire items that you can purchase from the sale are the same that can be obtained from the quests. If, for whatever reason, players do not want to complete the quests, they can just purchase the items directly.

Sorry I looked it up wrong thought the 2nd part of the Irish set is there :njub: It would have been better to take a better look :njub:

Deleted User - 117528

What an amazing sale! Seems that innogames don't want our money anymore :up:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Question why do I often see the sets at fk? Cook's Set, Lucille's Set, Robert R. Livingston's Set, Summer Spirits and J. Cortina's Set?
I rarely and never see fk Wright brothers.
How and why?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I was expecting spirits, which is good, but I was also expecting a new set. Something good, there have not been good items with nuggets (not even the tombolas) for a long time. Spirits are good vs tanks, but bad against duellers. You lose too much hp and defense with them. We need a similar set but with flat defense or hp. And maybe slightly more skills / resistance.
And by the way, lucky clover items are weak and extremely expensive.

Deleted User - 117528

I was expecting spirits, which is good, but I was also expecting a new set. Something good, there have not been good items with nuggets (not even the tombolas) for a long time. Spirits are good vs tanks, but bad against duellers. You lose too much hp and defense with them. We need a similar set but with flat defense or hp. And maybe slightly more skills / resistance.
And by the way, lucky clover items are weak and extremely expensive.
Indeed. 800 nugg for a wpn that's too much.