• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Next level cap - sugestion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I bet they will give more XP than Alligators.
They don't.. Like some people already said like me , you guys forget about the daily login bonuses that they might either change or increase. I already said this like 3-4 times. A church that is lets say 550 level ( an average church ) will get you 4M xp in 1 month , thats 48M xp in 1 year , you also get 1M xp per month by only logging in ( daily login bonuses now are 1% 2% 3% and 4% ) if they change it to 4% 6% 8% and 10% that will make around 2.5-3M xp in 1 month just by logging in.

For 1.44kkk you need 30 years of church building to reach that level , 20-25 if they change login bonuses or the church gets some more levels.

Now for jobs , like @Pyrotechnist said , 220 xp/15s = 1.1M xp if you xp for 20 hours a day ( that's btw the only good job that gives 220 xp , personally I get 240 ) idk about you you might have a bad xp set. Nevertheless that will make you 33M xp in 30 days of xp. You will reach 250 in 2.5-3 years.

Now count how many buffs you actually need for this to be possible in such short amount of time. For 1M xp a day I said it before as well , I need around 150-200 chewing tobacco PER DAY , 4,500-6,000 PER MONTH and 54,000-72,000 PER YEAR. If I focus on farming for 1 year only chewing tobacco I will only get 5,000 chewing tobacco that is worth for only 1 month of XP. Is this normal for you?

Of course the number of buffs required can be lower if you don't focus on only 2 jobs but still it's a high number and if you want fast XP with the most XP you will only use them for 2 good XP jobs..

I also suggested an idea before. Since new jobs will be added and cap will be increased, whoever is already 150 to have an increased XP bonus like in a speed server. A bonus like the worker has or even higher. A job that gives you 220 xp if an XP bonus is added ( 50% = 330 xp ) and ( 100% = 440 xp ) Also make a new feature that once per month or at least 2 days per month all players to have a 500% xp bonus.

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
The invoice is super good only for workers! But what about adventure? duelists? And soldiers? What do they have to do for a faster climb? Churches always talk about everything being good. But there are 4 character classes.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The invoice is super good only for workers! But what about adventure? duelists? And soldiers? What do they have to do for a faster climb? Churches always talk about everything being good. But there are 4 character classes.
Like you said there are 4 character classes , it is obvious that the worker will have a better XP bonus because he is a worker he does jobs/builds church ( that's the point at least ) the other 3 classes have their own unique bonuses , though I believe a small bonus will not harm any of the 3 classes , worker has 5% (10% with prem) then add a 5% for the other 3 classes or make it the same as a worker but increase the workers bonus ( as much as you hate it , worker should always have more XP bonus because their job is to work )

I'm telling you I am a worker without telling you I am a worker :P

ungava

Private
Yes It will be a very large amount of XP, but remember when they raised it from 120 to 150. At level 120 you need 1,75million XP, while at level 150 you need 22,6 million XP. It is 13 times higher.

But 8 years have passed since then. There aren't many new players in the game, and the veterans have flocked to older worlds. In our nation the last 5 worlds have been uninteresting and only a few players playing on those worlds. (1 of them is already closed) Most active people play on worlds that started 6-9 years ago. It can be said that the majority of active players reached the 150 level years ago. A 150 level player gets 13 million XP a year just by logging in. So, 3 years after reaching level 150, a player will have around 60-70 million XP at least. (after 5 years 90+) I didn't look at anything else only the login bonus. If we multiply these values by 13, we get 800-1100 million. So you can see that with the planned increase the rate will be nearly similar to the 120-150 level increase because of the years that have passed

When they raised it from 120 to 150 a lot of people cried (especially the duellers) "I focussed on the PvP.. they will have advantage againts me.. this is terrible much XP no one will reach it.." But the game worked and despite the crying it didn't become a big problem.
There are new sets, buffs, potions, silver jobs, login bonus.. nowadays good players can reach level 150 under a year (some less then 200 days)

If the level would only rise a little, they would complain that it didn't make any difference because of how many people got it right away. (or reach it in a year with the login bonuses) Now no one will reach max level for many years. Most active players will be in a narrow range (10-20 levels) and they will level up together with the login bonuses.
Some player will be at a higher level, but those who have been building churches for 8 years won't stop now when the new levels are front of them. (not many of them go duelling)

There will be new jobs that hopefully give more XP, and if everything is true, the XP of old jobs will also increase. They will almost certainly increase the XP of the duels and FF-s. There are many bonus sets, so it will not be so difficult to level up and you will have the challenge for years. (of course, at a higher level, you will be able to level up mainly with the login bonus)

ungava

Private
A church that is lets say 550 level ( an average church ) will get you 4M xp in 1 month , thats 48M xp in 1 year , you also get 1M xp per month by only logging in ( daily login bonuses now are 1% 2% 3% and 4% ) if they change it to 4% 6% 8% and 10% that will make around 2.5-3M xp in 1 month just by logging in.

For 1.44kkk you need 30 years of church building to reach that level , 20-25 if they change login bonuses or the church gets some more levels.

Now for jobs , like @Pyrotechnist said , 220 xp/15s = 1.1M xp if you xp for 20 hours a day ( that's btw the only good job that gives 220 xp , personally I get 240 ) idk about you you might have a bad xp set. Nevertheless that will make you 33M xp in 30 days of xp. You will reach 250 in 2.5-3 years.

I also suggested an idea before. Since new jobs will be added and cap will be increased, whoever is already 150 to have an increased XP bonus like in a speed server. A bonus like the worker has or even higher. A job that gives you 220 xp if an XP bonus is added ( 50% = 330 xp ) and ( 100% = 440 xp ) Also make a new feature that once per month or at least 2 days per month all players to have a 500% xp bonus.

The login bonus gives the actual level %XP. So it increses. At the last levels we will get over 20 million XP in a month. Of course, over time these amounts will be so large that we'll almost only be able to level up by with login bonuses.
I've heard that the XP of all jobs will be increased. (like the XP bonus you mentioned) I really hope they will rewrite some numbers for the new jobs and we will get some very strong jobs.
But it is not possible to calculate with such a high number of completed jobs, because no one works 24 hours a day. Maybe for a 1-2 day, or daily 20 hours on a short speed event... but certainly no one works so much hours for months and years without illegal automation scripts.
I hope they will increase too the XP of the duels and FF-s to give meaningful XP.

The rise of login bonus is a good idea too. They can double it, or they could introduce a 25-day sign-up bonus scheme (for example it would appear below the current one) the current 1-5 day bonus would not be touched, but this new bonus would give you a 10% potion on day 10 and a 25% on day 25. Currently we get 1 level in 50 days, this version would give us 1.7 levels.

Niklas81

Private First Class
hi do we have date for this so call big update lvl raise to 180 or 250 and the numbers we need for ea lvl and plse not what we think i like to know the real numbers

Didn't they nerf something with the churches at one point? Dare they nerf the xp?
If the best (and therefore only) way to level up is church building, it's going to be a lot of boredom, nothing involved with it besides log in and build. The PvP built the game, the mechanics are underperforming for the gear and levels. Maybe there will be underlying changes built on various levels.
Anyway, tie level-ups to quests, fort battles, duels as in a char can't level up or gain xp until completing X tasks. Unfortunately, they'd probably do something with adventures, and I'd stay at 150 forever :D

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
But then wehre, also sinnfoller building levels to increase. That also makes more sense. Alls only churches make infinite.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
hi do we have date for this so call big update lvl raise to 180 or 250 and the numbers we need for ea lvl and plse not what we think i like to know the real numbers

The ex CoMa said a surprise is waiting for us at the end of this year. To be honest, he didn't say it was a pleasant surprise. Probably the following months.

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
Didn't they nerf something with the churches at one point? Dare they nerf the xp?
If the best (and therefore only) way to level up is church building, it's going to be a lot of boredom, nothing involved with it besides log in and build. The PvP built the game, the mechanics are underperforming for the gear and levels. Maybe there will be underlying changes built on various levels.
Anyway, tie level-ups to quests, fort battles, duels as in a char can't level up or gain xp until completing X tasks. Unfortunately, they'd probably do something with adventures, and I'd stay at 150 forever :D
They didn´t nerf anything, if I recall correctly. They did rework the town rankings few years ago reducing the points from town construction and duels in favor of fort ownership.

rel2

Lance Corporal
They don't.. Like some people already said like me , you guys forget about the daily login bonuses that they might either change or increase. I already said this like 3-4 times. A church that is lets say 550 level ( an average church ) will get you 4M xp in 1 month , thats 48M xp in 1 year , you also get 1M xp per month by only logging in ( daily login bonuses now are 1% 2% 3% and 4% ) if they change it to 4% 6% 8% and 10% that will make around 2.5-3M xp in 1 month just by logging in.

Now count how many buffs you actually need for this to be possible in such short amount of time. For 1M xp a day I said it before as well , I need around 150-200 chewing tobacco PER DAY , 4,500-6,000 PER MONTH and 54,000-72,000 PER YEAR. If I focus on farming for 1 year only chewing tobacco I will only get 5,000 chewing tobacco that is worth for only 1 month of XP. Is this normal for you?

Of course the number of buffs required can be lower if you don't focus on only 2 jobs but still it's a high number and if you want fast XP with the most XP you will only use them for 2 good XP jobs..

did you see how much XP you get from new jobs? I saw a job that requires 215 level... so I would be shocked if that job doesnt give more XP than alligators

Last edited:

rel2

Lance Corporal
Well, since some stuff obviously leaked already, it would be about time to finally provide us with some more info about upcoming changes...
i dont think that they know what the final product will be yet and i dont want to spoil some things that might be changed