• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Next level cap - sugestion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I talk about Alamogordo. You and a friend use skill potions. Both put same skills on duels. Me level 0 items, he level 3 items. Who will win ?

And new level cap ? It will be the same thing...

After level 99, we got level 150. Some left, some still play, some new players came. We got +1 level maximum items. Some left, some still play, some new players came. After that, we got +5 level maximum items. Some left, some still play, some new players came. Now, new level cap ? Like level 180, 200, 250. Same thing... Some will leave, some will still play, some new players might came.
Instead of arguing that someone with upgraded gear can win against someone with non upgraded gear , why don't you upgrade gears too? You don't need to spend money to do so , people often if they get more stuff they sell them in market to gain ingame cash for Xmas , you can easily find a lot of stuff if you want. That's just one way of doing it , I can tell you so many ways you can make your gear +3 or +4 without even spending 1 cent but you will still cry about it.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I agree with you @Uchiha Madara! But if you are a single player, you have bad cards on the world market! If you want to buy goods or a set. Do you sometimes have to be a bidder or is it so expensive that you don't want to buy a set or real thing? So you are forced to go in an alliance No thank you

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I agree with you @Uchiha Madara! But if you are a single player, you have bad cards on the world market! If you want to buy goods or a set. Do you sometimes have to be a bidder or is it so expensive that you don't want to buy a set or real thing? So you are forced to go in an alliance No thank you
Make friends, exchange gears by worlds, give X item on Y world and get the same or the same value gear in your world , you don't really need friends to play this game , announce in Saloon that you give items/money in a world and you want for your world , you will get a lot of requests.. I play actively in 1 world but I get gears from 4 different players that play in 4 different worlds just because we did an exchange one time , that one time you already know that you have someone in X world to give items and he will give to your world. It's so simple and easy , all my gear is almost +3 and I rarely add money in the game , the only time I spent money was to get the Tombstone weapons and I can say it was worth as they are the best premium weapons.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Three years ago, 2 World stopped looking for me a trading partner. No one contacted me, then someone wrote to me who is good and trustworthy. Everything has worked to contact. But where it went about the event set said, that did not have that also not and where I im said I have 3Mille $ he says to me, I have that also not.
True very good event set. They were not refined but he had too little Event Set Deille.
What kind of dealer is this where nothing has not much money anymore. Have deleted account then he came after 3 weeks I have everything. I told him I deleted the account you come too late.

Oh i'm sorry were we not talking about duels for the last 2 days, and now you randomly hit out with the entire game is not duels? Are you okay my friend?

Alamogordo is a former Test Server.
There's been nothing to test for a long, long time. We have to spend money to test new tombola gear.
Is anyone surprised that it's dead? I'm not. There's a reason I'm a Former team member and no longer play there.

A level 130 player can KO a level 150 player, if they get lucky and aim well, you're still not making any sort of point.

Yes the PvP is crap, primarily due to the imbalance between skill points gained from clothes and skill points gain naturally from levelling up - it makes the game a Dress-Up Simulator and not a RPG - and it's going to get worse with the level cap increase, on that I agree with you. Let's just move on because you aren't making any sort of intelligent point about the upgrades.
Test server ? Where ? All are playing the game like a real server. If it was a test server, you couldn't put money in the server. The premium would be free. But no. It's a real server. Not test server.

A level 130 player can KO a level 150 player if he is full duel and enemy full trading.

Level cap increase getting worse where ? At duels ? Who cares ? Maybe it will be good at constructions, at new jobs, maybe we will get new crafts, good at fort fights. New jobs, new quests.

Instead of arguing that someone with upgraded gear can win against someone with non upgraded gear , why don't you upgrade gears too? You don't need to spend money to do so , people often if they get more stuff they sell them in market to gain ingame cash for Xmas , you can easily find a lot of stuff if you want. That's just one way of doing it , I can tell you so many ways you can make your gear +3 or +4 without even spending 1 cent but you will still cry about it.
Who said I don't have level up items ? I said earlier in this topic. I stopped with them. This year got level up items. Next year, new events with better duel items, better fort items, better XP items, better money items. Stard leveling them. Surprise, next year, new and better items. Level them. Next year same thing. Level them. So this is the reason no more level up items. Each year new and better items from events. You just waste money for leveling items. You will then have a full inventory with old +1 items.
First, get in the game the downgrade option. I got old +2, +3 items that are crap than the new +1 items. But no, devs don't want this thing in the game.

Pyrotechnist

Private
Who said I don't have level up items ? I said earlier in this topic. I stopped with them. This year got level up items. Next year, new events with better duel items, better fort items, better XP items, better money items. Stard leveling them. Surprise, next year, new and better items. Level them. Next year same thing. Level them. So this is the reason no more level up items. Each year new and better items from events. You just waste money for leveling items. You will then have a full inventory with old +1 items.
First, get in the game the downgrade option. I got old +2, +3 items that are crap than the new +1 items. But no, devs don't want this thing in the game.
can u shut up already?
3pages of you whining
atleast if it was on topic

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Not all "new" items are better than old ones , still you can upgrade the items you get so whats the problem? They hinted something about downgrades so I don't see them not adding a feature like that. You should stop complaining that players have upgraded items when the reason you don't upgrade its because you don't want to "waste" your gear , well my friend that's YOUR problem and YOUR problem alone , everyone does whatever he wants in this game , just because you dont upgrade gear you shouldnt cry about other players that upgrade them.
A level 130 player can KO a level 150 player if he is full duel and enemy full trading.
Of course he will be able to KO that 150 level player , even if you are a lower level and you attack someone 50-60-70-80 levels above you that have all skills in Construction or Trading it's common sense you will win if you are skilled in dueling. I don't know if you are trolling or you are actually serious?!

can u shut up already?
3pages of you whining
atleast if it was on topic
First answer my questions, then I stop whining. Or you don't know what to say ? And on topic ? It is on topic.

New levels might be good at constructions, at new jobs, maybe we will get new crafts, good at fort fights. New jobs, new quests. But no, new level cap = not good for duels. Well, new level cap, not good for one thing (duels like the people complain in here), but good for 100000 things (jobs, achievements, crafts, forts, adventures, more skills and attributes, more quests, new recipes).
But if you duel 20 hours daily, of course you don't like the new level cap.

Last edited:
Not all "new" items are better than old ones , still you can upgrade the items you get so whats the problem? They hinted something about downgrades so I don't see them not adding a feature like that. You should stop complaining that players have upgraded items when the reason you don't upgrade its because you don't want to "waste" your gear , well my friend that's YOUR problem and YOUR problem alone , everyone does whatever he wants in this game , just because you dont upgrade gear you shouldnt cry about other players that upgrade them.

Of course he will be able to KO that 150 level player , even if you are a lower level and you attack someone 50-60-70-80 levels above you that have all skills in Construction or Trading it's common sense you will win if you are skilled in dueling. I don't know if you are trolling or you are actually serious?!
And you don't want new level cap ? Well, that's YOUR problem and YOUR problem alone.
And don't complain if the new level cap will ruin the duels. Duels are allready broken with the level up items.\

"Of course he will be able to KO that 150 level player , even if you are a lower level and you attack someone 50-60-70-80".

You forgot to say this from your previous post: "primarily due to the imbalance between skill points gained from clothes". The level up items is the thing that broke the game. Not new level cap.

Last edited:

Artem124

Sergeant
if only InnoGames can make duel dropping alot easier.. taking awhile for me already dropping from dl 450 at 320 atm..and people grind dueling me everyday to win and i used already like 4 potions and 5th soon

Pyrotechnist

Private
First answer my questions, then I stop whining. Or you don't know what to say ? And on topic ? It is on topic.

New levels might be good at constructions, at new jobs, maybe we will get new crafts, good at fort fights. New jobs, new quests. But no, new level cap = not good for duels. Well, new level cap, not good for one thing (duels like the people complain in here), but good for 100000 things (jobs, achievements, crafts, forts, adventures, more skills and attributes, more quests, new recipes).
But if you duel 20 hours daily, of course you don't like the new level cap.
i don t have to answer your question, because 5 other people already told you
i'm not whining when i get any set up3 and i'm still below someone without any upgrade, because i got 500skill points and the other got 800
the issue here isn't the level increase itself, but by how much it will be incresed - we are talking about how unreasonable 1kkk xp is to get to lv max... but this point got lost 3pages ago when u started taking over this topic
but again you really can't shut up in your stupidity, if nobody agrees with you maybe you should reconsider your view
go create a topic about how "unfair" upgrades are and please stop bullying this topic

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
I think we all agree we had enough discussion here about "'worth or not upgrading your items". If anyone wants to continue discussing that matter, please open a new topic for it at the Saloon.
Additionally, I want to say thanks to everyone for sharing with us his/her views about new levels, I read all of them and will forward them.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I think we all agree we had enough discussion here about "'worth or not upgrading your items". If anyone wants to continue discussing that matter, please open a new topic for it at the Saloon.
Additionally, I want to say thanks to everyone for sharing with us his/her views about new levels, I read all of them and will forward them.
I don't think that will stop the guy to continue arguing but nevertheless , no one said that we don't like the new level cap , I personally don't , it's just the massive amount of XP needed to achieve the 250 level mark considering that we only have 1 good job for XP (Hunting Alligators) and the new jobs don't provide a better alternative from Hunting Alligators though again I might be mistaken and they changed some of the XP bonuses , I know they made a new job that has a higher luck value than LaTo which is good but we need something better than Hunting Alligators too, also , I do believe that they will change or add more daily login bonuses so that achievement be easier ( not easy ) to achieve.

DeletedUser500

Unreasonable ? Want to reach level 250 ? Start leveling. Do 15s jobs or build church. Simple.
So, the actual act of having to grind for exp again, because there's new levels isn't in any way unreasonable. What I think is unreasonable is that it is happening now.

The following is speculation, because no actual information has been released:
For level 150 you need 22,628,789 exp
For level 175 apparently you'll need to have around 120,000,000 exp

The last level cap update was Version 2.08 in 2014 - 8 years ago.
Some people kept grinding for exp long after reaching level 150, some people obviously thought this was pointless and focussed on the PvP,

The PvE players - the church builders, the rank chasers - are going to have an unreasonable advantage in PvP, over the very players who were playing for the PvP for the last 8 years.

Now in focussing on what I'd consider the fun aspects of this game for the last 8 years, I've only managed to gain 55 million exp on my most played character.
The PvP rewards have sucked for a long time, the only reason to play them, again, was for fun (just like the only reason to grind exp for the last 8 years was for rankings), but now that's going to bite me in the arse and put me at a huge disadvantage, and it would take 8 years for me to catch up now.
Feck that.

I'm happy for anyone that's excited for new levels, enjoy your advantage and grinding.
I'm disappointed that PvE is the sole focus of this game now, and I think that decision will be financially disastrous for it in the medium-long term.
For the new guy in charge, Forts and Duels are where you make your money - please commit to fixing them.

Last edited by a moderator:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Why do InnoGame make it so late the level increase? Okay you don't know what the picture says 150+ It's too late to introduce such a measure. After last big update they should make level increase after 1 or at most 2 years but not so late. Most of them have left or are permanently in vacation mode and are not interested anymore.

Pyrotechnist

Private
Unreasonable ? Want to reach level 250 ? Start leveling. Do 15s jobs or build church. Simple.
i'm glad atleast now we are on topic
yes, unreasonable
build church and gain 11k xp at best, average in my town is 7k/h
15sec jobs? where i get 220xp? and i don't use the set you pointed out few pages ago, with that one i might get barely 150
if lv 250 requires 1kkk xp you think this kind of "activities" are valuable in any way ?
also my account is 2years old and i have 80kk xp, meanwhile someone who got lv 150 in 2015 got the same amount of xp just from daily log in bonus
my grind has 0 value compared to them
alsooo the highest player i've seen so far got 480kk xp or so, arizona DE i think, even that amount is beyond reach for most of us... now imagine he's barely half way to the new max lvl