• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Next level cap - sugestion

ungava

Private
hehe, that was because at the time most of the gear released since magda grabbed the wheel was significantly better than the previous sets. we're getting there now.

anyway, in my opinion, after reading all the replies, i don't see raising the level cap as a bad thing. we're so used to seeing new released stuff in a negative way, that we don't even want new content or the game to evolve.

i'm tired as well of all the lies and all the missed feedback of the devs...it's really hard to be optimistic about the future of the game. but some of you been playing this game for over 10 years and you probably know about every shit that this game offers, 0 to 100...why are you so anti new content?
new jobs coming, new items, at least the raised level cap is something to look up to. realistically speaking, the only time i SORTA enjoy the game anymore is during tombolas and those get boring as well...new is good

i'm anti level 250 as well...but 170-180 wouldn't be that bad of a thing. we'd see how the game evolves and what changes should be done to further balance the game in a way that is enjoyable for everyone. again, for that, you need a person that been playing day and night and knows what to do.

we don't know exactly what will happen going further but i say just look at the filled up part of the glass and enjoy the game as it still exists.

what i am so mad about is that it's probably SO EASY to make this game enjoyable...releasing good content...but nah. it is what it is
If only raised to level 180, most active veteran players will reach it within 1 year. Then they will be disappointed again that there is no progression, no challenge. A lot of player are just waiting for this update and if it's not big enough they will stop playing.

DeletedUser5241

Let’s see what happens next. We are only a handful of people here which is not even 1% of the players. A bit of patience. Maybe this was the biggest task and they want to finish it first and then to do the rest. I think they did great this year compared to the previous one.

Beef

Lance Corporal
If only raised to level 180, most active veteran players will reach it within 1 year. Then they will be disappointed again that there is no progression, no challenge. A lot of player are just waiting for this update and if it's not big enough they will stop playing.
that's why i mentioned progressively raising the cap just 1 reply before this one. it's only common sense

Pyrotechnist

Private
who will be rewarded if lv 250 needs 1kkk+ xp ?
so many posts about " i'm glad we see new content" - yes, new jobs, and??? what else is new? if you consider increasing lv new content the bar is way too low.
"Maybe this was the biggest task and they want to finish it first and then to do the rest" - why finish something nobody asked for, and have no clue how the community will react to it ? such a big difference for lv 150 to 250 isn't it worth at least asking if it's wanted by us?
it really is beyond me how anyone can consider grinding again by doing the exact same thing they did when they started at lv1 a good thing... if you want to do that go start in a new world.
i reached max lv in a year 22M xp, now increase it to 1B xp so i can reach it in how long??

just put this in perspective
people who got to lv 150 in 2015 and have been building the church ever since aren't even half way there (lv250)
you think this will give them motivation to start working on 15sec jobs? that's just delusional
or the players who barely got xp over lv 150 will be motivated to see they are nowhere close to lv 250?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You don't like doing jobs, you don't do quest, crafting... why should the game be adapted to you and not to those who have been actively playing, doing a lot of jobs for years ? If the active veterans are not rewarded they will stop playing. We hope InnoGames will adapt the game to those who actively play all parts of the game.
You completely missed my point. It's not about me not liking doing jobs, it's simply not worth it. And i didn't said i don't craft, i said it's not worth working 24/24 just to farm products in order to farm others to work even more. What is the point? What is the purpose? The same with the quests. How many people are doing quests and why? Sure, you can farm products and sell them to make money and buying/upgrading sets. But it's a closed circle. People with no life spam 16/24 hours with 15 sec jobs with bots/autoclick and others don't work at all or just farm products to sell them with 1 hour jobs.
There are already enough products that drop at jobs that are completely useless for crafting, you can't craft anything with them. Why do we need new jobs? Many new recipes have been introduced in recent years at events, why do you want more? It's clear that you didn't understand what I said, but you took offence for nothing.. Online games are based on PvP. Without PvP, online games would no longer exist, and nothing is invested in PvP in this game. You don't even have anyone to duel on most worlds and you lower your level for nothing with tens of thousands of bonds for potions because you don't solve the core issue. I'm not even talking about rewards, because there are none. The forts are not balanced, there are op items, weak ones, op classes (like the duelist), useless classes (like the adventurer), etc. Don't you understand now? This game needs better PvP, not useless new jobs and products.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Why don't you accept that maybe WhyN0t would rather be a duelist? That he would rather level up with dueling than work on expanding the city. I accept his wishes idea why don't you do the same?

There are those who only do quests, other adventures, others prefer soldiers and others just dueling and which prefer to expand cities and forts. Why can't you accept that?

DeletedUser5241

By community you mean you and your other 3 friends? I don’t see the whole community here. Or maybe you represent it? I’m confused.

DeletedUser5241

Some players don’t use the forums as much as we do. They don’t have the time/experience or maybe they don’t find it useful. Why making a decision about this based on a forum poll? I think it’s a bit unfair. Everybody knew about this long ago.
You guys always have a reason to complain no matter what it is. Here’s this other guy that he thinks everything is about his duels. Why? I don’t really care. All i want is to see the game move.

DeletedUser5241

Again, i don’t really care about your duels. I’ve been inactive for 8 months because there’s nothing i can do.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I see that some of you are functionally illiterate and you are not able to extract the main information from a sentence, which is quite serious, especially since you express opinions and give "feedback".
I wasn't talking about duels, I was talking about the game in general, I said the PvP is the core of an online game. So: fort fights, dules and adventures which haven't been changed in years.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
But the way you use your formula, which is usually good for duelists, you can assume that you are a duelist. Also that you do not work to rise remains only the duelist where also EP gives

Yes that I read too often on other worlds as in the saloon chat whining and swearing is but from the is never or rarely active in the forum to give feedback pity

Beef

Lance Corporal
you guys are a riot

all this shit game got in the last 5 years was a changed dotd structure, few extra recipes for crafting and the clicky events. and randoms talking about raising the bar :lol::lol::lol:
now when they finally do what everyone asked about on youtube, facebook, etc etc................"nooooooooooooooo why you doing it it's gonna mess up the game.

i don't know anymore mate...the west community at its finest

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
You completely missed my point. It's not about me not liking doing jobs, it's simply not worth it. And i didn't said i don't craft, i said it's not worth working 24/24 just to farm products in order to farm others to work even more. What is the point? What is the purpose? The same with the quests. How many people are doing quests and why? Sure, you can farm products and sell them to make money and buying/upgrading sets. But it's a closed circle. People with no life spam 16/24 hours with 15 sec jobs with bots/autoclick and others don't work at all or just farm products to sell them with 1 hour jobs.
There are already enough products that drop at jobs that are completely useless for crafting, you can't craft anything with them. Why do we need new jobs? Many new recipes have been introduced in recent years at events, why do you want more? It's clear that you didn't understand what I said, but you took offence for nothing.. Online games are based on PvP. Without PvP, online games would no longer exist, and nothing is invested in PvP in this game. You don't even have anyone to duel on most worlds and you lower your level for nothing with tens of thousands of bonds for potions because you don't solve the core issue. I'm not even talking about rewards, because there are none. The forts are not balanced, there are op items, weak ones, op classes (like the duelist), useless classes (like the adventurer), etc. Don't you understand now? This game needs better PvP, not useless new jobs and products.
Exactly, so they shouldn´t stop here. They should both introduce the new content and balance PvP. At least the gear updates are almost finished so they should focus the dev time on what really matters (class balancing and PvP). And the app if outdated code allows it...

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
A lot of you are right and a lot of you are wrong , let's just wait for this update and hopefully after that they will start focusing on the real problems the game has ( PVP ) .

I cannot say who or how I know but I do know that they will add New jobs , new achievements , new NPC and the level cap will be 250 though it was going to be 200. They also had ideas about adding a Hospital building in town but they will not focus on this right now.Let's just wait for the new update , maybe they will increase the daily login bonus so you can gain more xp while logging , it's also the right thing to do considering you need over a billion xp to reach 250 , getting lets say 200k xp in the last day of login bonus it's not that bad ( 200k = around 10% )
Maybe they will add more daily login bonus, maybe they will make a monthly login bonus and at the 30th day you get 30% xp , there's a lot of maybes and there's a lot they can do , let's just wait and see what will happen. I do know that a lot of players(supporters) from their respective countries are testing everyday those new features , it's not like there are only people that don't know what they are doing. So let's trust them that they will make the appropriate decisions for all players.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Exactly, so they shouldn´t stop here. They should both introduce the new content and balance PvP. At least the gear updates are almost finished so they should focus the dev time on what really matters (class balancing and PvP). And the app if outdated code allows it...
The outdated code doesn't allow a phone app. At least that's what i have been told.
And i doubt they will balance classes and pvp. If they really introduce lvl 250, it's game over. This game has been on life support for years, lvl 250 it's basically unplugging the game from the machine that keeps it alive. If it's only 180, it's still a chance.

Btw, you need 1.300.000.000 xp in order to achieve lvl 250.
Edit: The number it may be even higher, 1.45kkk xp.

Last edited: