• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Next level cap - sugestion

Deleted User - 21782

Leaving the XP curve as it is and raising the level cap without cutting off excess XP will completely kill the "influx" of new players to older worlds.

The daily login bonus is a huge factor in higher level regions and its influence will only increase the more XP are needed to level up. How the fuck should you ever be able to compete in PvP as a late starter when there are players who already have 200+ million XP and shoot up straight to the next maximum level ?
Right now, leveling up to ~130 is pretty quick and at that point you can hold your own in FFs and duels. But now imagine a level 130 shooting on a level 180 with an upgraded Cortina set. You can bet that the "low" level player isn´t gonna sign up for the next battle.

Keeping the game somewhat attractive for newcomers is a key factor in keeping the game alive.
If new players are immediately demotivated when starting out the player count will decrease even faster. No matter how the raise of the maximal level cap is implemented I can only stress the importance to keep the game motivating also for people who are just starting out or who are coming back from a break.

Hopefully InnoGames doesn´t just choose the lazy way and set max level to like 200 so they are done for a couple of years without changing anything else.

ungava

Private
Leaving the XP curve as it is and raising the level cap without cutting off excess XP will completely kill the "influx" of new players to older worlds.

The daily login bonus is a huge factor in higher level regions and its influence will only increase the more XP are needed to level up. How the fuck should you ever be able to compete in PvP as a late starter when there are players who already have 200+ million XP and shoot up straight to the next maximum level ?
Right now, leveling up to ~130 is pretty quick and at that point you can hold your own in FFs and duels. But now imagine a level 130 shooting on a level 180 with an upgraded Cortina set. You can bet that the "low" level player isn´t gonna sign up for the next battle.

Keeping the game somewhat attractive for newcomers is a key factor in keeping the game alive.
If new players are immediately demotivated when starting out the player count will decrease even faster. No matter how the raise of the maximal level cap is implemented I can only stress the importance to keep the game motivating also for people who are just starting out or who are coming back from a break.

Hopefully InnoGames doesn´t just choose the lazy way and set max level to like 200 so they are done for a couple of years without changing anything else.
I don't think there are too many new players in the game. On the other hand, it's not good that someone who has only been playing for a few months (player on level 130) is almost equivalent to someone who has been playing for many years (player on level 180).
There should be a difference between the players, but only the extent of the difference should be well shot. If everyone would just level up with the current sets, a big player would be much stronger than a 150 level player.

Perhaps it could be that sets above a level are strengthened by a small percentage. For example, a cloth at level 150 gives a value of 0.4 (60 points), but at level 160 it gives 0.38 (61 points instead of 64), at level 170 it gives 0.37 (63 points instead of 68) and so on. This would make the big players only slightly stronger.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It would be really hard to implement and it doesn't even make sense. But i understand it will be unfair for people who started to play recently.

Deleted User - 21782

Maybe there could be an option to convert the excess XP to dollars or bonds.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The only possible thing to do and the most fair in my opinion is to increase the xp in all jobs by at least 50% , new players ( which are very very few ) that will try to do 15s can achieve 150 quicker and like I said before , after 150 new jobs should be added that only 150 and above can do and they should give also more xp and don't think that it will be easy to level up , it won't be , if you don't have a decent xp set is still hard , my xp set gives me 260% xp , I gain around 230-240 xp per 15s in hunting alligators ( silver ) that's around 1.3M xp in 24 hours , now imagine this bit with a way weaker xp set , let's make an example the Maggie set that gives 110% xp and if I'm not incorrect it's the best free xp set , way less xp per 15s and way less xp in 24h..

DeletedUser500

@Al35ul CM With the level cap increase, would the existing sets be capped at level 150, or will they continue to get stronger with more levels?

If it's the latter, could you suggest capping them at level 150, so they don't keep getting stronger with more levels?
Mainly concerned about mitigating further damage to the games PvP.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
@Al35ul CM With the level cap increase, would the existing sets be capped at level 150, or will they continue to get stronger with more levels?

If it's the latter, could you suggest capping them at level 150, so they don't keep getting stronger with more levels?
Mainly concerned about mitigating further damage to the games PvP.
My guess is that it is indeed the latter and I will, of course, pass on your suggestion.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Keeping the actual geometric ratio, should be 120-130kk.
And this will ruin new worlds and new players experience. I hope will not be more than this.

ungava

Private
With the actual geometric ratio they look like this :
level 180 - 125M
level 190 - 175M
level 200 - 240M
level 210 - 315M
level 220 - 395M
level 230 - 490M
level 240 - 595M
level 250 - 720M

I hope it rises better.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Yes. And there are less and less people playing. This game is not advertised at all, there are no ads for it and the updates are insignificant. No major improvements, no mobile app, no new game modes, no improvements to old game modes, no changes to character class bonuses, nothing relevant.

bidliz

Private
With the actual geometric ratio they look like this :
level 180 - 125M
level 190 - 175M
level 200 - 240M
level 210 - 315M
level 220 - 395M
level 230 - 490M
level 240 - 595M
level 250 - 720M

I hope it rises better.
Level 250 - 1. 461.638.955 experience. Just for the correction.