• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Next level cap - sugestion

DeletedUser500

i'm glad atleast now we are on topic
yes, unreasonable
build church and gain 11k xp at best, average in my town is 7k/h
15sec jobs? where i get 220xp? and i don't use the set you pointed out few pages ago, with that one i might get barely 150
if lv 250 requires 1kkk xp you think this kind of "activities" are valuable in any way ?
also my account is 2years old and i have 80kk xp, meanwhile someone who got lv 150 in 2015 got the same amount of xp just from daily log in bonus
my grind has 0 value compared to them
alsooo the highest player i've seen so far got 480kk xp or so, arizona DE i think, even that amount is beyond reach for most of us... now imagine he's barely half way to the new max lvl
You know something, I only really considered how much this screws me so far, having played for the last 8 years - but that's nothing compared to how screwed a 2 year old account is by this revelation. You didn't even have the chance to waste the last 8 years building churches for infinite exp.

I'm sorry for you.

Beef

Lance Corporal
The PvE players - the church builders, the rank chasers - are going to have an unreasonable advantage in PvP, over the very players who were playing for the PvP for the last 8 years.
you dont consider church builders pvp players? since they released the youtube video about new level cap all i did was build church and spam 15s with the thought in mind that i need that xp to excel in pvp :whistle:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
At lvl 180 with my +4 knives I should be dealing ~8200 damage (maximum) and 1032 per hit.
Right now i dealt maximum 7100 and 896 per hit.
At lvl 250: 1350 per hit, 10800 in total.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
But in the video I thought that was from adventure? There is also something new or? Are there also EP? or only veteran points?

Beef

Lance Corporal
Fair point, but also you've been grinding exp for 2 years then, and still nowhere near level 175.
true. i'm around 173. it wasn't exactly 2 years...my time perception is a bit off. think i started only building around march 2021 when i returned from my short break and since then i think i made like 80m xp. that's more than a year of building and not exactly a lot of xp. it is a lot only considering what the last level cap was.

the highest xp player on .net would be... 195-200 :lol:
churches will grow a tad bit indeed...but not a lot. daily bonus is indeed significant but still not enough. i thought the new jobs will have higher xp reward but it doesn't seem like it.
xp potions, you barely get them. let's be realistic. unless you pay money. if they add more possibilities to get xp potions somehow...yeah.

i think 250 is a very very big stretch. it's stupid
200 would be the LIMIT considering how much it would impact the game...but even 180 makes me a bit skeptical. yeah, i don't know - useless to talk about it since they'll do whatever they want anyway.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
150+ can be anything :njub: such as 150/+50 more friends in the list? Or 50/+100 more players in town? Maybe there are few cities to build but other possible sprouts more? Fort new quest giver

i'm glad atleast now we are on topic
yes, unreasonable
15sec jobs? where i get 220xp? and i don't use the set you pointed out few pages ago, with that one i might get barely 150
if lv 250 requires 1kkk xp you think this kind of "activities" are valuable in any way ?
also my account is 2years old and i have 80kk xp, meanwhile someone who got lv 150 in 2015 got the same amount of xp just from daily log in bonus
alsooo the highest player i've seen so far got 480kk xp or so, arizona DE i think, even that amount is beyond reach for most of us... now imagine he's barely half way to the new max lvl
Use sets, use potions that give XP, use buffs that gives XP. And with new levels, new high daily XP rewards. New jobs. Right now, Hunt Alligator gives the most XP. With new jobs (saw a picture posted on The West Facebook in August); I bet they will give more XP than Alligators.

"my grind has 0 value compared to them"

It depends on what you want to do. If you duel 20 hours daily, each year, of course low leveling... Like a player on EN server I play. He duels daily for 2 hours, after that sleep time when offline. Back again, duel 2 hours, sleep time when offline. But if you work all day or build Church all day, leveling up fast.

Most of them have left or are permanently in vacation mode and are not interested anymore.
Because you don't know what to do when you reach full level. Fort fights ? If world is dead, if one alliance (with 20 towns ) got all the forts, dead battles. Duels ? You reach duel level 250-300-400 fast, but no one to duel... You got some players to KO (for 10-15 XP) almost every day; but, after some time, those players will go townless because they don't want to lose money or energy daily...

Some people kept grinding for exp long after reaching level 150, some people obviously thought this was pointless and focussed on the PvP,
Hmm... The ones that kept grinding for XP, kept building Church after reaching level 150 got KO by the people that where focussed on the PvP.
Now, is "time" for the other way. The ones that kept grinding for XP can KO the people that where focussed on the PvP and kept KO the XP players.

Pyrotechnist

Private
Use sets, use potions that give XP, use buffs that gives XP. And with new levels, new high daily XP rewards. New jobs. Right now, Hunt Alligator gives the most XP. With new jobs (saw a picture posted on The West Facebook in August); I bet they will give more XP than Alligators.

"my grind has 0 value compared to them"

It depends on what you want to do. If you duel 20 hours daily, each year, of course low leveling... Like a player on EN server I play. He duels daily for 2 hours, after that sleep time when offline. Back again, duel 2 hours, sleep time when offline. But if you work all day or build Church all day, leveling up fast.
please just read my comment again, first phrase of what you said is already answered in my comment
but let me try to clarify even more and with simpler words for you
hunt alligators = 220xp/15sec -> 200k jobs (34days) = 44kk xp ----> new lvl cap 1kkk+ xp necessary -> 15sec jobs are a waste of time

i think you didn't manage to make the connections of what i said if you think i was dueling 20h daily - if i have 80kk xp after 2years be sure i was building church for most of the time

you can also anwer everyone within a single post

ungava

Private
The last level cap update was Version 2.08 in 2014 - 8 years ago.

Now in focussing on what I'd consider the fun aspects of this game for the last 8 years, I've only managed to gain 55 million exp on my most played character.
If you were on level 120 when the last level update was, you can reach level 150 easily in 3 years (you can get 7 levels in a year only for signing in)
With the sign in bonus on level 150 we can get 13million XP in a year. You should have got 65 million XP in the last 5 years just from logins, so you should be at 87 million now at least.