• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

New : Webradio

DeletedUser1166

Hello

I run an internet radio. So I want you to write it. This radio is declared, we are many leaders, myself included. The aim is to introduce new talent, but we play the songs we asked our listeners. if we do not own them we seek.

There is a link to launch the radio and a built in t'chat #radio-Forever. There was a lounge called #rencontres, we are not going on this show because it's not the radio show.

When a host is online you see in the t'chat Virginie01onair

To request an autograph, click the username of the moderator and ask him privately the piece you want to listen to you or your friends.

We can not advertise for the game but I do know this game to listeners who were unaware of this game, five listeners were already on our French server.

Here is the link to t'chat and Radio :

http://ks393717.kimsufi.com/site_web/Radio-Forever/groupe.html

I also thank the listeners who have listened to the radio (Romania, Spanish, Argentine, Quebecois, Belgian etc ...) I hope you enjoy the various events.

Welcome to Radio-Forever, and good listening to you.

:up: Thank you.

Virginie01
Animatrice Radio.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1166

! up

If you want a radio for The-West, tha'ts possible !

Say on the Tchat to Junior69

This technicien give to you a salonn with #The-West and you can come to discuss between player of your game a private and free room.

:D

This evening at French 9:00 am I liven up the radio come numerous and numerous to listen to this radio animation.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
That's because diggo edited the post................
No it isn't, I edited it so the link went to the post ID contained in it instead of writing a new post; sadly it was still not the intended address.