• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

New shop items - Feedback

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Come again with an annoying wish :njub: A erector / worker set where only for the Gemacht is. The shield set :P If a builder / worker has on, he is only for 3 days in a not on Grif protection has. That he can expand city, build fort.

A carpenter set

high EP and a not an Griffin protection

Carpenter hat, pants, shoes, belt, jacket, tie.
Instead of weapon carpenter walking stick and walking bag.
Instead of horse carpenter hammer Instead of saddle a bag for carpenter nails.

The set is not Vieredelbar not sale bar. it rises with its level.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Like the ( 3 day VIP longtimer ) simply a 3 day shield longtimer addition to the carpenter set. My demo icon so what demo.png

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Body 1 seems to me the only item of clothing that is useful. The rest are useless, it's wasted time. Weapons seem interesting for dealing high damage, but they'll probably have poor bonuses, so not worth doing up unless you want to do record damage. And you only do that if you are high level. So if you've been building the church non stop for the last 10+ years. This new update didn't solve any problems, it just made existing problems worse and created new ones. For example, the soldier gets better and better. Items in the tailor now (since last year) give hp. A lot of hp. That helps everyone last a little longer, but makes the soldier impossible to knockout. The tactics bonus that when it was designed to offer few extra skills, has now offer over 500 skills. You can always put a set with 1k tactics+ and get 500+ free skills, without doing anything, just being a soldier. Now, with these new items from the tailor/gunsmith, especially weapons, the soldier will be even stronger. It will be able to equip very high damage weapons 6 levels earlier than other classes. How long are you going to indirectly buff some classes while others are getting weaker by the day? The duelist has a very important strategic advantage and can be even more annoying than the soldier in a duel (not necessarily better at dueling, but if he catches you in work or attack clothes, he can beat/KO you). About fort fights, leadership not having diminishing returns makes duelists to deal a lot of damage and critical hits have become better than they were before (I didn't even think this stuff could be possible), because tanks have more hp now. The worker has also become much better with the new update. On fort damage it deals a lot of damage and misses very rarely, it can also play with hp when needed, depositing money without charges in the bank has always been great, and now the xp bonus and additional build points is OP. With all that said, adventurer has fallen behind badly. His bonuses are obsolete. All of them! Nothing has gotten better in the meantime, on the contrary, they've all gotten worse. It's useless to sleep in lvl 4 hotel for free, it's useless to have 20% less chance to get damage from work, and 20% products and luck are not great either when you have sets that give 250% drop and 250% luck which very easy to get and upgrade. The fort bonus is execrable, it's more useful for opponents when the bonus trigger and you're KO teammates duelists behind you. With the damage duelists are dealing right now, you can hardly last 2 rounds in grass. You just have to be very lucky to get the bonus to last longer, but sometimes it does trigger, sometimes it doesn't. It's too situational, weak and overall not rewarding at all. You don't get xp or bonds at fort, you don't get rewarded for that useless bonus, it's really frustrating to play adventurer, especially now when everyone gives extremely high damage because of the increased level and the stupid fort formula that favors full leadership builds (and my fort items are +2+3+4 and I'm higher level than 95% of the server, so it's not my fault). I've been waiting a long time for a rework to adventurer, better fort bonus, but the fort formula for damage and resistance should also be changed in order to give a useful adventurer bonus. It could also have other bonuses to jobs, regeneration and duel, I don't understand why only soldiers and duelists have duel bonuses, at fort all 4 classes have bonuses, at duel only 2. You could easily add 10(non premium)/20% (with premium) aiming + dodging in dueling for adventurers. Not vigor/shooting/tactics/appearance/resistance or reflex. These will be too strong. But aiming/dodging is fine.

Coming back to the new items in the gunsmith, you should release all items at once, because if you add a new weapon with higher damage every 2/4 weeks, no one will invest in them. They'll all wait for the high level ones to appear before buying them, which would result in a lot of wasted work on your part. It would be good to add some decent bonuses on weapons too, maybe a 0,4 x lvl aiming 0,4 x lvl dodging or something like that. If it's all per lvl damage, I don't understand why there's requirments for level. You favor high level and soldiers even more, and they are already greatly advantaged by this new update.

DeletedUser5314

and 20% products and luck are not great either when you have sets that give 250% drop and 250% luck
The 20% product drop gets added after bonus from clothes, so it actually boost all your bonuses by 20%. Quick example - my advent with full skeleton gear has 556% drop on sawing wood (without rat or any other buffs). With the same gear I only have 463% on my worker. (both are on 5golden picks + higher income).

dublik

Lance Corporal
The worker has also become much better with the new update. On fort damage it deals a lot of damage and misses very rarely,
Cant agree with this, level 130+ premium worker on a new world, skilled for full leadership, i still miss often, and not just me, other premium worker players too. Worker tank is a little OP, i agree with that. Perhaps on an old world with level 180+ workers, things are a bit different.

and now the xp bonus and additional build points is OP.
10% more xp if premium is not really gamebreaking, after all, it is added to all your bonus xp from gear, so instead of 166% xp as an adventurer with full colombian set, you will have 176% bonus xp as worker with premium. Labor points for church are not OP, only in edge cases.

With all that said, adventurer has fallen behind badly. His bonuses are obsolete. All of them! it's useless to have 20% less chance to get damage from work, and 20% products and luck are not great either when you have sets that give 250% drop and 250% luck which very easy to get and upgrade.
Only useless thing is the free hotel, other bonuses are still very good, since drop and luck % bonuses are calculated differently than xp bonus of worker, so as an adventurer you farm far more products than any other class, even with a slightly worse drop gear for example. Lower damage is useful when spamming 15s jobs.

The fort bonus is execrable, it's more useful for opponents when the bonus trigger and you're KO teammates duelists behind you.
If you are on a tower point with duelists behind you, then you already failed. Advents are the best for holding towers and flag and large sectors, no other class even comes close. They have their use in battle, but only as full hp tanks. If you go with damage as adventurer, you might as well be a greenhorn in terms of class.

You don't get xp or bonds at fort, you don't get rewarded for that useless bonus, it's really frustrating to play adventurer, especially now when everyone gives extremely high damage because of the increased level
Yes its frustrating to not get xp for ghosting and yes new level update made it worse for lower level advents to be useful in a battle, i agree. Things need to be changed here.

Class bonuses need to be updated/refreshed/changed to suit today's gameplay, since a lot has changed since 2008. But i dont have high hopes of them ever changing the bonuses, perhaps only if InnoGames started to care more about the game and assigned more devs to it :)

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The 20% product drop gets added after bonus from clothes, so it actually boost all your bonuses by 20%. Quick example - my advent with full skeleton gear has 556% drop on sawing wood (without rat or any other buffs). With the same gear I only have 463% on my worker. (both are on 5golden picks + higher income).
Still not relevant. You don't need to farm products anymore. The game is beyong that point. You still had enough drop chance with these new sets if you want to farm products, no matter the class, but if you actually want to have fun and play pvp, you can't, adventurer have no pvp bonus, it's fort bonus it's worst than useless.

Cant agree with this, level 130+ premium worker on a new world,
With this statement you nullified all your other arguments. I'm talking about the current situation in this game after the new update, so the new worlds are excluded, it's about the older worlds where active players have (on average) 170+. You don't feel the high leadership on a new world because you are low level, have bad upgrades and not enough extra skills from repeatable missions over the years your opinion is completely off topic.

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Could you bring arguments to support your statements?
I agree with 90% of your statement but you can't say "You don't need to farm products anymore" , products are viable for a lot of stuff, put 10 Adventurers to farm products for Fort construction and they will be over in less than a month. But like I said I agree with the other stuff , Adventurer needs a rework as does the soldier.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You can farm products for someone else for a world in exchange for another. I don't do this because I am too lazy, but if you lack money, you can do it. I like pvp, I only go to forts and duel other duelits and if I'm too bored to duel (or i don't have players to duel) I ko myself and build the church for xp. Many people build churches, not so many people farm products anymore, maybe just multiaccounts :njub: The bonus itself is not bad, it shouldn't be changed, but it's not that good as it was before. Other bonuses should be changed, not this one.
I also play duelist, not only adventurer, and I understand both sides.

And dublik, I am talking about the current situation on older servers, not on the newest one. I do play on both new and old servers and several classes and I know what I say here. You can't compare your very low level worker (130 you said), with a low upgrade set, no extra skills from repeatable quests with 180+ players with +3+4+5 items and a lot of extra skills. Leadership have no diminishing returns, your damage will skyrocket at high level. And as an adventurer, you get hit by the best damagers, those with highest leadership, level and highest upgrades, that's why I say the bonus is bad and inconsistent, worse than before this big update.

Last edited:

Niklas81

Private First Class
hi will this new items be in all shops or is it random ? can we build on tailor gun shop when this goes live ?

the legit

Private First Class
Upadate should increase Tailor and General Store max lvl to 20 to match with Gunsmith and allow new tier level space to accomodate these new items.

Jeremiah Johnson

Private First Class
I'll add my 2¢ here and echo the well stated key points:

• Adding new shop clothes is a bad idea because you really should:
  • Focus on the fort battle formula and retool the class functionality with forts.
  • Consider consolidating all the non-EN servers to EN, then work to consolidate the EN worlds in some way.

Truly the recent merging of DK and now SE to EN seem insignificant. There's been no real improvement to game activity on any EN world because of those mergers. Regardless I think now is the time to bring everyone back into one set of servers.

Fix fort fighting and consolidate your populations and I'm sure you'll create the foundations for a new healthy player base that could then spread to newer worlds that follow. Looking at the data recently posted on EN forum, the outlook is bleak. The CMs and more senior mods that are left need to lean on Innogames and either get them to admit they plan to to sunset the game or get some damn tech and production resources applied to the game to reinvigorate it.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Who one already of fort fights discusses! Man must also damage the fort times drive forward. So it will be more interesting.

And the towers everywhere the same bonus give and also lead. Can not be that only soldiers can give against sideways leadership. But a duelist in the soldier not like vice versa not

Niklas81

Private First Class
i dont do so much ff but i sleep in forts, as dk and se close now ?

i think close dk se was good .
what we need is new quest lines and see how other country servers is¨?
has some done calc on the new items tailor gun will get and seein if its any good for 160+ players

DeletedUser500

i think close dk se was good
Sure it's good to close dead markets and merge them with dying ones - the issue being they weren't offered any good worlds to migrate to, they were spread out over 4 dead worlds - worlds which are dead because there's no internal migrations and the EN community is spread out on about 13 more worlds than we can support with current populations.

The total number of players coming over from the Nordic servers was a fraction of the population of already failed-state worlds that need to be closed for the good of the game - if anything showing that InnoGames waited far too long to initiate cross-server migrations.

We also got Cross-Server migrations before internal migrations, not sure if that is a comedy or a tragedy.

what we need is new quest lines
Why not just make up your own quest every day? "today I will pick 30 berries and pretend this is what this formerly award-winning game is supposed to be".

see how other country servers is¨?
They're all dying because the PvP has been literally broken for many years, ignored in favour of predatory gambling mechanics and making literally 300 + sets to dress up in.

has some done calc on the new items tailor gun will get and seein if its any good for 160+ players
Not that there's anyone left to use them for PvP, and not that they are better for PvE than tombola sets, but the level 160 items don't represent much of a jump in power from the level 50 shop items, with the latter being much cheaper to upgrade to level 5.

Last edited by a moderator: