• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

New shop items - Feedback

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
One must release it worlds exchange or one says migrations! Also that you are allowed after about 2 years on a new world migrations. Where 2 years old is the world. So there is no more conflict.

On a world we have 400 players. And on my main world we have 514 players.

We have a lot of ghost towns and on 2 worlds we have too many building sites. It does not bring always new worlds to open and any time worlds to merge. Makes no sense

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
I noticed the other day, ask for new products at the traveling circus and new items nothing, this is really a mockery of all players of the west

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You mean moderator or the community manager? Because the administrator is LCM and I don't think they abused anything.

Banned for so long weighs misconduct by a team member!? wow aua

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Are there recipes for sale in the shop? Or will it stay with the recipe book and the market? And is it planned to create new recipes?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I would still like to have 3 days VIP non-attack protection for builders.

Bluffs from 150+ experience 3000-5000EP for erection

Experience booster + 55% experience for work, duels and fort battles

In the German world, the drinks to regenerate are too expensive. Because of the suggestion that the quack can make the drinks. The herbs like picture that one has to search for in order to make drink. There are 4 craftsmen. Everyone has to contribute

Neuanfang.png
<<< Quack the drinks

Kreuter.png
<<< Herbs for quacks

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I Am Shocked :eek:! No one has any objections to the bonuses? Is always fiercely discussed what is not bast!? For the first time all agree on bonuses :njub:

DeletedUser500

I Am Shocked :eek:! No one has any objections to the bonuses? Is always fiercely discussed what is not bast!? For the first time all agree on bonuses :njub:
There's little to specifically object to at this point, we haven't had a chance to play with them yet to see what the super-rich accounts do with them.
Most items that could be used in PvP are 1) not much better than existing shop clothes and much more expensive to upgrade, and 2) have the wrong skills for their apparent intended purpose, and 3) going to be irrelevant with a tombola set.

And the thing is, they should be weaker than tombola sets, because tombola's are how this game is monetised... but also why it's now ruined.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
There's little to specifically object to at this point, we haven't had a chance to play with them yet to see what the super-rich accounts do with them.
Most items that could be used in PvP are 1) not much better than existing shop clothes and much more expensive to upgrade, and 2) have the wrong skills for their apparent intended purpose, and 3) going to be irrelevant with a tombola set.

And the thing is, they should be weaker than tombola sets, because tombola's are how this game is monetised... but also why it's now ruined.
Since we always whine on Allen The-West worlds and say that nothing ever comes out right. That's why (I suspect) that this clothing set will get other better ones in the shop. For those with level 150+