1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

New Quest Tracker / Notebook Feedback

Discussion in 'Version 2.04' started by Diggo11, May 5, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Several of the quests I was in the middle of have just disappeared since the update such as the "Paths of Communication" quest. When I go to the saloon there is nothing from the characters and I'm not sure how I am supposed to finish them now.

2. futurama1001

futurama1001 Private First Class Wiki Contributor Former Team Member

Main Server:
    All quests in the Paths of Communication questline now have a level 70 requirement, which is why you can no longer access it after it was cancelled.

3. Thanks. Is there somewhere I can find what the new requirements for the quests are? I was in the middle of several more that I also cannot access, which I assume is for the same reason.

4. futurama1001

Main Server:
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
  5. Bluep

Bluep Guest

[td=1]tables[/td][td=1]work[/td][td=1]quite[/td][td=1]well[/td][td=1]here,[/td][td=1]too.[/td][td=2]Even spanned[/td][td=1]ones.[/td][td=3]Could you try again?[/td]
    Ithinkthat
    Is there any way to see the 2nd list without an endless odyssey between
    and (after accepting them)
    (apart from registering there?)

But thanks for listing them! :up:

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
  6. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    They are more designed for me than general use, since they create blank lines at the top unless you strip out all newline characters.

7. futurama1001

Main Server:
    There is no way I'm redoing it with that annoying syntax.

8. Bluep

Bluep Guest

Did you adjust the class quest lines?
    I noticed that in "Game of Life" two quests appeared before the jobs were unlocked by level.
    id: 1125 Buffalo hunt
    id: 1127 Distraction

...maybe more - I only realized those two so far.

/edit:
    Does the .net forums allow HTML tables? I'm quite sure Diggo could permit moderators to use HTML here, too ;)

9. Bluep

Bluep Guest

..are there any plans for the Quest tracker to support all kinds of quest givers - the external ones, too?
    "There is no quest giver in this location!" is somewhat confusing/annoying...
    Since it works fine from within the quest book, I'm quite sure there could be a solution :up:

(Even more important now since Indian village/Ghost town quests are not at the saloon's poster anymore - they're external now)

10. Butcher Pete

Butcher Pete Guest

I asked a similar question when we first got the tracker and was told it probably wouldn't happen. That said, the notebook used with the map marker tool is a slow but effective workaround

[​IMG]