• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

New Quest Tracker / Notebook Feedback

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
This is the official feedback thread for the redesigned quest tracker & notebook. Please keep it on topic, other aspects of the update should have their own thread. Any bugs can be reported directly in the bug tracker.

Last edited:

s3b-1q

It's just better!

I think the new quest tracker looks very good, I can now move it away whenever I want and minimize it, it's just great :) Also, that little improvement, the notebook, will be very useful at times :) I thought you will never change how all that looked, but now it looks very good and it's useful as it should be :)

Great job!

Jerom398

The system is all right but the screen of the quest tracker is a little bit too light i prefer the color of the first one
The one before the update, that's the color i mean

ChickenMcGuy

Staff Sergeant
Yes, need change color, but I hope we can change chat color again. I like my personal html color code, and I want use it quest tracker and chat window.

olga

Master Sergeant
I like that you can minimize it now:up:. That is a fast way to remove it from the screen :D
I am not sure that I am going to use it at all - and was pretty tired of removing check-marks to get rid of it.

I can see it is useful if you have to do a job many times in a quest.

otherwise I really don't need it.

olga

Master Sergeant
Yes, need change color, but I hope we can change chat color again. I like my personal html color code, and I want use it quest tracker and chat window.
I agree - I have a problem with the dark background and white text- I am sure I am not the only one - who has not got perfect eyes.

So please - give us back some readable text - no matter if it is the chat or other text windows.

At the quest Heading into a new adventure (The first journey).
Hint: Öffne die Minimap und suche nach dem NPC. NPCs wie Kleiner Adler werden als weißer Punkt auf der Karte angezeigt. Du findest ihn im Südosten, dem unteren rechten Sektor.

I need to go to Little Eagle, but I can't finish this quest. The NPC doesn't appear on map...

veteranus

Private
quest tracker now more stable minimizing and refreshing working well, so ty and ı liked notebook add on. ı have some suggestions about quest tracker;

-directly walk to quest giver(ghost town, waupee ect.)
-directly find the nearest workplace on map

Butcher Pete

Can we adjust the size of the quest tracker window?? If not, can we??

.Surge.

Am I the only one who does not have that notebook? It should be on the next tab of quest tracker window, right?

Butcher Pete

Check your settings to see if its turned on, i was the same looking for it till i realised it was turned off

futurama1001

Private First Class
Wiki Contributor
Former Team Member
At the quest Heading into a new adventure (The first journey).
Hint: Öffne die Minimap und suche nach dem NPC. NPCs wie Kleiner Adler werden als weißer Punkt auf der Karte angezeigt. Du findest ihn im Südosten, dem unteren rechten Sektor.

I need to go to Little Eagle, but I can't finish this quest. The NPC doesn't appear on map...
This is a known bug and will be fixed shortly. Until then you'll just have to wait.

It seems everybody left that quest until this week, the amount of people who have reported this bug.