• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

New golden rifle quest

DeletedUser1643

hi everyone, it's been a very long time of abscense, but i'm back :D
i would like to know where can i find the guidelines in order to achieve the golden gun, because in the BR server, the support says that the 3 keys and stone circle location don't give that quest anymore, they also say that is needed some special quest or so...
any help?
thanks
Rafael aka Skulblakas ven

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I think you may have misunderstood, as we (the beta team) don't recall any recent changes to the method. Perhaps the changes to the job system between 2.0 and 2.04 involved some small tweaks to finding the third key, and similarly there were some changes to quest givers with the new 2.0 map back in 2012, but aside from that...

DeletedUser2271

Or you did not made the right question... or you didn´t understound the answer.
The 3 key is obtainable EXACTLY THE SAME FORM than it was announced... more than 4 years ago.
The only change was the location of the stone circle... and your level.
Now you cannot get the golden rifle at level 60 to 75 (buying the 2 and 3 keys from "friends") and you need to be at level 87. Everything else is EXACTLY the same than before.
Made that quest on 6 speed servers a few months ago...

Requirements for the Golden gun:
Have completed the Save the Saloon part 2, having the 3 keys, be at level 87 (or over) and arrive at the stone circle location on a5 with the treasure chest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1643

that's very odd, because i already had the golden gun, but she simply desappeared from my inventory, and i don't know how, because she cannot be sold,traded or auctined:blink::confused:
and i asked the support team how could i resolve thi an they said that it whasn't possible, because the stone circle doesnt give the gun only special quests :(

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Iirc there is no way to obtain a second gun afterwards. If any item has disappeared from your inventory by itself then you should contact support, as there is a problem with your account that has nothing to do with this quest.