• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

New Gentleman's Set ?

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. I'd like to know one thing. We've seen that gentleman's set have got new pants and belt. So guys are now getting +100 LP. How about the girls? Will girls get something for their dancer's set set so sets become equal or not?

:blink:

DeletedUser

All dancer set can be used by female character (unlike gentleman set that many parts can be used by both male and female). It would be high probable that they are working (or at least thinking about) on some new items that just girls can wore.

DeletedUser1421

seems that bysexuallity was a common thing for womens in america :p

DeletedUser

I think the only reason why the Dancer's Set hasn't bee extended yet is that trousers look ugly with the dress. Just wait until they've implemented tights! ;)

DeletedUser

from the day they updated beta with the new things, from that day wait a month it will come in the next test. this is beta.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. I'd like to know one thing. We've seen that gentleman's set have got new pants and belt. So guys are now getting +100 LP. How about the girls? Will girls get something for their dancer's set set so sets become equal or not?

:blink:

Your suggestion passed: http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=43736

I look forward to get some stockings and a nice looking belt to go with my dancer's outfit. :D

And I'll bet they take your pics directly, you did them really well.

quis

Private First Class
The extension of the gentleman's set by 2! items is a little bit unfait for the female characters, they got nothing.

Dont argue with "the ladies could wear parts of the gents set", this is lame. the mixture of the two sets is never as good as the boni of the complete gentlemans set.

Please extend also the dancers set, and not in 10 months.

DeletedUser1304

Any update on this? Will you make Dancers set same equal as Gentleman's? Just doesn't make any sense that you have extended GS by 2 items and nothing for female characters. Maybe introducing some skirts :)

DeletedUser

yep true don't be sexist developers and admins make men and women all equal we are no longer in pre colonial days when the ladies stay at home and do all house jobs and the earn less money doing same jobs as their male counterpart can you please fix this

DeletedUser

First of all in the west there were only about 10% female inhabitants. The rest all men. Therefore they needed much more male cloths ;-)

But of course the dancers set will be (and is already) completed as well. The problem with the dancers set was that the items needed to be created from scratch. But there is now an underdress and a belt for the dancers set. These two items will be available for males as well, as females are able to wear the gentleman pants and belt vice versa.

DeletedUser

First of all in the west there were only about 10% female inhabitants. The rest all men. Therefore they needed much more male cloths ;-)

But of course the dancers set will be (and is already) completed as well. The problem with the dancers set was that the items needed to be created from scratch. But there is now an underdress and a belt for the dancers set. These two items will be available for males as well, as females are able to wear the gentleman pants and belt vice versa.

Cool, but how can we get them? Shops? Quest? Luck drop only?

DeletedUser

2zodpw4.jpg

DeletedUser

where did u get them from please from shop town or something

DeletedUser

Any update on this? Will you make Dancers set same equal as Gentleman's? Just doesn't make any sense that you have extended GS by 2 items and nothing for female characters. Maybe introducing some skirts :)

there is all ready 2 new bits to the dancers set you can find one under pants on the market