1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

new drop system..annoying?

Discussion in 'Version 2.0' started by Sakiz105, Dec 25, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Sakiz105

Sakiz105 Corporal

Left the-west 1 year ago becuase of the direction it was heading.Well it reached that direction and it got even worse,but come on,once you play you will always come back.Anyway here i am 1 year later and i am found infront of many differences.Some good,most bad.Anyway i started from where i left it.Drop hunting.Well at first i thought "i am premioumless so that's the problem".After feeling my pockets with shiny golden nuggets and working in every job in the west (literally i specced for every job) i am left with...Not even a drop.Not even a single little meaningless drop.Why is that?Why you made my favorite thing in the west worthless for even trying? :(

2. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    I can´t say that... a few days ago on my homeworld i found Al Swearagen eagle belt doing Robbing Graves only a few $$$ over the upper limit of the drop.

It´s true im finding less valued things than before... but they get on from time to time.