• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

New "Day of the Dead" quest?

Disappoint

Reservist
I just got prompted to start a new quest - "The Unforgiven".

But after the very first step (the kind you immediately complete within the saloon) I got the achievement for it (Skulls and Flowers). I'm still able to do the subsequent steps - I just wanted to give you guys a heads-up about the achievement thing.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Thanks! This seems to be fixed now; if anyone finds a new way to reproduce it, please let us know.

fafer

Thanks! This seems to be fixed now; if anyone finds a new way to reproduce it, please let us know.
Hard to reproduce since we already have achievement :)

But, here is another bug, under Achievements, both new quests (Travel to New Bourbon and Day of the dead) have same quests listed that are needed to complete.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Hard to reproduce since we already have achievement :)

But, here is another bug, under Achievements, both new quests (Travel to New Bourbon and Day of the dead) have same quests listed that are needed to complete.
One has been removed already, we just await an update :)

darkguardian666

the next update should hopefully change the day of the dead quest achievement to its correctly needed quest line.

klododad

Unforgiven

Where do I go after finishing Mercenary work for one hour?
At the saloon nobody has an answer. :mad:

fafer

"180000 flowers: You receive La Catrina's or Mariachi's chest!"

Is this gender related or we can choose?

Klaafje

Reservist
"Today we are pleased to announce more detail about our latest event, Día de Muertos or Day of the Dead! Hopefully by now you've collected plenty of cempasúchil flowers, as these flowers will do more than honour those past:

100 flowers: The Loteria de Muertos is unlocked.
500 flowers: You receive a junk chest.
2000 flowers: You receive a fancy Cempasuchil flower for your avatar.
10000 flowers: You receive a steel-lined chest.
20000 flowers: You receive a pot of flowers.
35000 flowers: You receive a fancy hat for your avatar.
55000 flowers: You receive a unique chest.
90000 flowers: You receive a nice little kitten!
130000 flowers: You receive a premium chest.
180000 flowers: You receive La Catrina's or Mariachi's chest!"

What you don't tell is that that you have pay with nuggets to get these bonus items:hmpf:
What will they cost?

Leones

The West Team
You don't have to pay with nuggets. You can use nuggets to get more flowers but that's not required.

Hobie

Private First Class
anyway we could see the sets bonuses? or if someone could just list a pic of their set if they have them, thanks

Jacob Greathouse

So what is the Special questline? I have no idea, and only play the game every day on 5 worlds.

olga

Master Sergeant
I just love the chat enhancements for this event.:up:

I can think of a few other words that could be used in a similar way, to lighten up the chat a bit. What about in marked , or sale/sell ;) It could be a little fat pig ;)

cor696

Reservist
Is it Aztecan or Atzecan? The clothes and weapons are called Aztecan but the horse and saddle are called Atzecan

fafer

i can't believe no one from mods didn't even notice they are publishing rewards wrong :rolleyes:. Even on .net servers now

Mustang Kate

Reservist
"Today we are pleased to announce more detail about our latest event, Día de Muertos or Day of the Dead! Hopefully by now you've collected plenty of cempasúchil flowers, as these flowers will do more than honour those past:

100 flowers: The Loteria de Muertos is unlocked.
500 flowers: You receive a junk chest.
2000 flowers: You receive a fancy Cempasuchil flower for your avatar.
10000 flowers: You receive a steel-lined chest.
20000 flowers: You receive a pot of flowers.
35000 flowers: You receive a fancy hat for your avatar.
55000 flowers: You receive a unique chest.
90000 flowers: You receive a nice little kitten!
130000 flowers: You receive a premium chest.
180000 flowers: You receive La Catrina's or Mariachi's chest!"

What you don't tell is that that you have pay with nuggets to get these bonus items:hmpf:
What will they cost?
no, only if you want to unlock the level before gathering the requisite amount of flowers to do so.