• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

New Bonus for Adventurer

Kacper

Reservist
Hey,
I don't know where to write, but I would prefer it to get where it needs to be.

Let's start with the fact that we have 4 character classes.
Dueler - Has up to 20% chance to deal critical damage.
At the moment, such damage is close to 5000hp per shot.
Soldier - Has a powerful bonus to health points, and at the moment also a powerful command bonus, which when positioning among other soldiers has an increased chance of dodging and aiming, as well as other bonuses from increased command.
Worker - After updating the bonus, he has up to 40% more chance to dodge and target. Made under command, it can compete with a dueler, and when made under command, it can compete with soldiers.

Adventurer - It has no aiming or dodging bonuses, it has ghost_mode which has a 50% chance of success and a 50% chance of failure.
Currently a broken class that no one is trying to fix.

My suggestion is to remove the bonus from sleeping in a hotel that nobody uses, because it's better to pay $ 250 and sleep in a better hotel.

My suggestion to upgrade the Adventurer and make him strong and playable again is to give him a second fort bonus that disables the ability to take critical damage.

Let me know what you think.
The Adventurer Bonus should definitely be updated, however ghost_mode is a nice bonus that should stay.

If you have any other suggestion, please write.

ps.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
My suggestion is to remove the bonus from sleeping in a hotel that nobody uses, because it's better to pay $ 250 and sleep in a better hotel.

My suggestion to upgrade the Adventurer and make him strong and playable again is to give him a second fort bonus that disables the ability to take critical damage.
I have passed this on :).

Actually some of us DO use the adventurer hotel sleeping bonus.
I pop in and out of hotels at least twice a day and only chose the free option, since I am not staying the full time, I don't care to pay full cost.

Kacper

Reservist
250$...
It's pathetic, $ 250 for a hotel can be earned in 15 seconds from work.
This bonus was worth a lot in a time when there were no such powerful recovery kits and you needed at least an hour to earn $ 250.

DeletedUser500

I'm Scottish, and even I'm baffled by how tight this guy is with his pretend money.

Modular class bonuses that you pick yourself would be cool though, some people could pick to save $250 once every couple of weeks, or others could pick a decent PvP bonus.

Kacper

Reservist
The proposal to remove a free hotel is based on the fact that each class may have a limited number of bonuses.