1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

New bonus code system

Discussion in 'Version 1.X' started by Joony, Feb 2, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Joony

Joony Former LCM Former Team Member

Main Server:
    DE
    We just implemented a new bonus code system that allowes us to give out bonus codes that can be redeemed in the game (Settings/Account/bonuscode einloesen).

To test the new feature we created some bonus codes that will reward you with a potato, nothing more as it is just a test.

Please use only one code from the list below and after that post the used code and feedback to the new feature.
    Please do not cheat and take only one of the below listed codes!

Thanks for your help and feedback! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
  2. Joony

Joony Former LCM Former Team Member

Main Server:
    DE
    Your reply to this thread could look like this:

I just testet the following code: 07577a96 and I really like this new feature, it works fine and I could'n find any bug! :)

3. Joao611

Joao611 Guest

I just tested the following code: 07577a96 and I really like this new feature, it works fine and I could'n find any bug!

Redeemed product: potatoe

Can u found there good products like tequila, song's book or another good one?

EDIT: Yay, the first feedback post! :D

EDIT2: I forgot to say that when I tried to redeem a random code somewhere in the middle of the list, appeared a error that didn't let me use it. Was something in german.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
  4. Gurthangor

Gurthangor Reservist

I tested e20c8877. It worked. got a potato. Seems like it could be an interesting feature. But hard to enforce people not sharing codes with their friends.

5. jose1300

jose1300 Guest

re gauu this is good, very good news ....
    but wondering, this comes with the update 1.31 or has something to do with Valentine's Day?
    code:d15ecdf7

6. Joao611

Joao611 Guest

If this idea is successful, will u put rare items like the 3rd key, rare high level weapons like the wyat erp, elephant guns, good fort battle weapons like precise winchester and rare clothes?

EDIT:
    1.31 no, and valentine's I think not. Probably another mini-change, like the distance to forts on the fort overview.

7. catalin1994

catalin1994 Private

Main Server:
    RO
    d32de39f :):):):)

8. mckenna

mckenna Guest

73bbe2b1
    PS:noob esti u cataline

9. Joao611

Joao611 Guest

What? Speak english?...

10. cimbru

cimbru Guest

7956a93a got a potatoe

11. claudiutig

claudiutig Guest

89959b25 ;):):confused::p

12. claudiutig

claudiutig Guest

b51292e4:cool::cool::cool:

13. Atomhund

Atomhund Guest

Hi,

this feature is intended to be used for partnerships with magazines or websites that could print these codes, or we could send them out in newsletters or we could use them for prizes in competitions or little riddles or anything...

Basically it is just a tool that allows us to give out the same item to a number of players easily.
    Each code can only be used once though, so sharing is not working :)

14. aufi996

aufi996 Reservist

45ae3ba4 worked fine. gives nice opportunities for the future i think! nice!:)

15. megastarrer

megastarrer Guest

Tried all the below codes. Not even a single one worked for me. A error in German was displayed all the time - du hast zu oft einenungĂĽltigen Code eingegeben. On translation I found out that-"You have entered too many times an invalid code" .
    91b9a8b5
    c7e85597
    d15ecdf7
    3caeed11
    9674db82
    b92d9fba

16. its nice...but only 1 time u can use 1 code....if some1 use a code u cant use same code.....

I got a ideea....every day when codes is gives ...to send we email with a personal code......with this metod we are sure..to can use a code!

17. TheAtheme

TheAtheme Guest

64765cc3 :cool:

18. fariseul

fariseul Reservist

Main Server:
    14ca282e

potatoe, its a good idea :)

19. aliebaba

aliebaba Guest

i have one question, where do you need to set the code ? :eek:

20. thabawz

thabawz Guest

ingame: Settings/Account/Bonuscode einlösen (on the top right of the window)
    (as Joony has already mentioned in the first post)

It worked well for me, got a potato as well :)