• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

New Battle Formula Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

aamgdp

Private
I knew its ok... only for info...
But now i'd like know what will happen when my resistance will be higher than enemy's dmg...

ketjatekos

Since the update the fort buffs that add +attack/defense seems to me a bit costly (ok, I haven't used them...).

You could have about 70 attacking, as an attacker, without much points in the skills (200 stamina, 100 leadership, and around 50-70 aiming I think - so a natty bump set + HP charakter). But the average is still at 60.
So what's the point of buying +10% for about 123 bonds?

aamgdp

Private
Reduce stamina exponent to 0,5. Now attack is supported by strenght atribut too much. You wanted to handicap "tanks", but now they are stronger in attack and defense can't succes. Defense have two bad ways: 1) All in health and strenght, but low hit and dodge chance. 2) Have some points in hidding, but have smaller hp. These two ways are in fact the same... You can say "but defense have walls and towers bonuses", but i have seen in attack players who have hit chance 80 and still much hp. So there is very small difference between hit chance in attack and defence on wall or not-your-charakter tower with the same hp. If is attack and defence full, is very hard ,maybe impossible succesfully defend the fort. I am talking with experience from CZ ariozna, where is every attack succesful with both sides full after update with new fort calculations.

thanks for reading

Bluep

...because most fb players are still skilled on HP/Strength and have a lot of stamina therefore.

But I guess as soon as they realize that they can't keep the fort fort, they'll need to reskill on some hiding too...

torinogranata

Reservist
I suppose this: new sets should be a problem, a big problem.
That's why, if you notice number of dodging is high and despite defender has high value of hiding they don't win or win suffering.
In my opinion this could be the result of new sets.
Consider:
Willi munny clothes bonus + 35 fort secotr
will munny weapons + 15
natty bumpo weapon + 30
golden gun + 15

This mean +100 fort sector bonus for all attacckers. The sectors of the attacckers are bigger, this mean with few people that have this set, a lot of bonus for entire army.
We test this in a maneveur. Number of dodging ok, but very high damages for attacckers.
Please test it and fit it.

Last edited:

ChickenMcGuy

Staff Sergeant
I suppose this: new sets should be a problem, a big problem.
That's why, if you notice number of dodging is high and despite defender has high value of hiding they don't win or win suffering.
In my opinion this could be the result of new sets.
Consider:
Willi munny clothes bonus + 35 fort secotr
will munny weapons + 30
natty bumpo weapon + 30
golden gun + 15

This mean +110 fort sector bonus for all attacckers. The sectors of the attacckers are bigger, this mean with few people that have this set, a lot of bonus for entire army.
We test this in a maneveur. Number of dodging ok, but very high damages for attacckers.
Please test it and fit it.
No, only get +65 sector dmg with natty weapons sets and will clothes. Not can stack all sector dmg.

torinogranata

Reservist
Are you sure? I think it's possibile add bonus of all differente sets(not the same, but different ones).Without buffers golden gun 370 average damage how possibile?

*Koshka

Reservist
But I guess as soon as they realize that they can't keep the fort fort, they'll need to reskill on some hiding too...
Idea about decrease in influence of points of health and increase of a role of other lucky skills is correct. But the accepted changes of a formula of this purpose didn't reach. Health drives still. Besides, protection and attack didn't become equivalent, always attack if other things being equal wins. It can kill interest to fort battles in general (. Here said that it is probable because fighters of protection didn't pump over hiding. However, transfer of skills in hiding demands sharp decrease in health that isn't compensated by resistance increase. Attack has good values of stamina, it is simple at the expense of a red branch. And attack wins, wins and again wins. J think, it would be correct to replace stamina with any other skill, not from a red branch, for example, traps from a blue branch or the treatment of animals from yellow. Then deffence and attack would be on an equal conditions.

Last edited:

ChickenMcGuy

Staff Sergeant
Idea about decrease in influence of points of health and increase of a role of other lucky skills is correct. But the accepted changes of a formula of this purpose didn't reach. Health drives still. Besides, protection and attack didn't become equivalent, always attack if other things being equal wins. It can kill interest to fort battles in general (. Here said that it is probable because fighters of protection didn't pump over hiding. However, transfer of skills in hiding demands sharp decrease in health that isn't compensated by resistance increase. Attack has good values of stamina, it is simple at the expense of a red branch. And attack wins, wins and again wins. J think, it would be correct to replace stamina with any other skill, not from a red branch, for example, traps from a blue branch or the treatment of animals from yellow. Then deffence and attack would be on an equal conditions.
Bad examples, leadership on yellow, lot's of players start traps-shooting line.
They be better, if stamina change to repairing.

*Koshka

Reservist
Bad examples, leadership on yellow, lot's of players start traps-shooting line.
They be better, if stamina change to repairing.
Well, treatment of animals was simply example. Or traps. Or that you offer that, repair. Some idea about change of staminna to another skill. J agree that skill from a blue branch is better than from yellow. Then in it there will be too 2 lucky skills, aiming and still something. And in green 2, hiding and dodging. And in red and yellow on one, the best balance

Last edited:

aamgdp

Private
I think better way to increase defend's chance to win is increase bonuses on walls, towers and buildings.

aamgdp

Private
Its not right!

ONLY HIGHEST bonus per sector applies!
so no more than +50 with manny set
If it would be like you said, max bonus would be 35 with munny's clothes...
50 is combination of munny's clothes and munny's guns...
65 is combination of munny's clothes and natty's guns...
So where is the diference?

Status
Not open for further replies.