• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

need a script

DeletedUser

yes and you must clear it with a moderator if your not a moderator. Dont kn ow why adding one "OR" requires approval but apparently form the English server you need to.

DeletedUser

Jakkals said:
yes and you must clear it with a moderator if your not a moderator. Dont kn ow why adding one "OR" requires approval but apparently form the English server you need to.
I'm not quite sure if I understand you but why should I ask for moderator's permission? it is the same script that was already allowed...

Link for script

DeletedUser

It doesnt make sense to me either if it is really such a minor update or even if a person is fixing a bug in the script but....

da twista said:
Finally to script writers.
We do appreciate the work you put in making the scripts, I know that tremendous amounts of time is involved to benefit the community with your work but scripts that were verified and then updated are no longer verified. If there is an update to your script available, please contact either the co-CM or CM to have it checked. Only once the script has been OKed by an administrator can you then announce the update on the forum/to your friends.

DeletedUser

weird stuff...but I don't want to look like some kind of stealer, it is not my script nor my job on it. But if this bureaucracy power order so...to whom should I write? (and more importantly, what should I write there? :D)

DeletedUser

the user not necessarily the programmer of the script should get the necessary permissions. Its kind of a weird rule. But it doesn't bother me that much as I only use the one script. Also the programmer gets nothing for his work anyway so really don't think he will mind you changing his source code. He will probably update it himself once the new update rolls out across the servers.

DeletedUser

Hi guys,

Just updated the script http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/119454 to work for 1.36

For those that are trying to contact me here, I don't quite read this forum. Try posting on userscripts or send me there a PM.

Official topic for this script is: http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=48800

So if you are thinking about game rules. The script was approved by game admins (only approved scripts can have topics in the External Sites Discussion section)