• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Myth

DeletedUser

its just a variation of my theory that one needs to do the quest with horn of a cow and branding cattle. I discussed it last fully in the german sever or on a world server. I cant remember. Its not a aprils fools joke. i havent yet gotten time to test all variations but it could work. Although it probably is a april fools joke that a player got further with the quest :p

ps looking at the pictures they have it backwards anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2271

we are in june :cool:

Where can we find the tip?

:whistle:
I GOT IT

2zrpahi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2271

Building an irrigation system.

Check the .net forum. Still somethings are not clear since this was not a normal search for it... i was doing the cunnighans quest :D

DeletedUser2271

Devs give us some tip... like what we need to equip.

We still have the choices:
Roll of cloth (i think it´s this one on shinning shoes... but it needs something else equipped)
Unpolished glass (can be this one too)
Bottle of water (well... open it to get filtered water to polish the glass)
The Ashes (it can be used to help cleaning the glass)
The rocks (can be used to grind the glass)
The gold dust (can be used to help cleaning the glass)

:D just get a riddler with the things we need to have equipped... i think it´s a full day for dropping it. So it would just solving the riddler and try to do every job available with the answers to the riddle :D

DeletedUser2271

Hello,
does somebody know how to get polished glass?

Get 201 or more labour points on White Water transport and do the job on a Sunday with the unpolished glass equipped.
DON´T USE THE 250 LABOUR POINTS BONUS. IT´S NOT DROPPING FOR PEOPLE THAT USE THAT ONE.

Get 51 or more LB on the WWT and buy the 150 instructions. It will drop.

DeletedUser1304

Get 201 or more labour points on White Water transport and do the job on a Sunday with the unpolished glass equipped.
DON´T USE THE 250 LABOUR POINTS BONUS. IT´S NOT DROPPING FOR PEOPLE THAT USE THAT ONE.

Get 51 or more LB on the WWT and buy the 150 instructions. It will drop.

i had 870lp when i found my, maybe just a bad luck for others with 250lp buff

DeletedUser2271

I think that the reason for the 250 doesn´t work is because people that are using it, have less than 0 points on WWT before using the buff.

Since i have saw people that had the same lp than i had but the difference was that i had 52lb and used the 150 instruction and they had -48 and used the 250 buff.
I got it in 4 worlds all at the first try. getting between 201 and 217lp.

DeletedUser

I think that the reason for the 250 doesn´t work is because people that are using it, have less than 0 points on WWT before using the buff.

Since i have saw people that had the same lp than i had but the difference was that i had 52lb and used the 150 instruction and they had -48 and used the 250 buff.
I got it in 4 worlds all at the first try. getting between 201 and 217lp.

i had between +2 and +4 when i used 250 buff and still no luck, both on beta and colorado.

DeletedUser2271

Don´t use the 250.

Raise to 51 or just a little over it and buy the 150 instructions.

I have saw many people with the 250 and nobody dropped it.

DeletedUser3269

Question to admins,is rest of the Myth quest done or not?

DeletedUser3445

^
I think the all quest is done. Players just must do something to complete it ;)