• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Multiple items can now put on the market as an offer

DeletedUser

Hello,
Can we still sell multiple items in "one click" as described in version 1.30 game information ?
I'd like to sell 10 woods without having to repeat 10 times the complete selling process (select wood, add note "for player", add price, select duration, select type offer)...

I seem to remember that it has been suppressed because the default choice in number of items was maximum.
If this possibility doesn't exist anymore, it should be good to suppress description in game information.
But it should be better to re-implement with a default choice on 1....
Thanks.

DeletedUser1373

Agree with this option.Since craft exist i bought more than 1000 items for crafting and what do you think 1000 times bid,then 1000 times withdraw from market.Really annoying!!!

Hope feature will be back!

Best regards

DeletedUser1373

SO do devs plan enable this feature back?
Cuz this will be very usefull.Im tired of market i did for last week at least 5000 double clicks :(

DeletedUser

SURE !!! With crafting, market is over-used to sell everything (who could say 1 month before that hay will be so expensive ? :D)

By the way, when will arrive crafting english translation ? :(

DeletedUser

*push*

What about enabling stack-selling again...?

(With a tiny change in code you can enable it yourself again, but it doesn't work reliably... test-selling 2 sheriff stars worked fine, selling 11 jugs gave the buyer just one, although the market item correctly showed 11 ... I'll better wait for the devs to re-enable it :whistle: )

DeletedUser

<ideeeea>

they should make a new arrea like /
market >
products >> usable
............>> equipment
............>> retzept
............>> simple products ( jobs products )

DeletedUser

Is it allowed to enable this manually? The feature exists in the code and works too.
Why is it disabled?

DeletedUser

Because the last version didn't work as expected. It was possible to sell a full stack for the price of one item

DeletedUser1373

Because the last version didn't work as expected. It was possible to sell a full stack for the price of one item

We all know this and feature was disabled,cuz some guys whining about how come,blablabla.Just some cant see new window where yo0u have to type how many you sell.Thats why is disabled.I belive this option MUST be,cuz of crafting and devs easy can fixed it.So option is ENABLE it and make it works better as DEVs want to see,while we test this option hard.

Best Regrads

DeletedUser

That some people didn't see it wasn't the reason. The reason why this feature was disabled the last time is the reason i wrote. It wasn't intended to sell whole stacks for a single price.
This function function will come agaiin so just wait. Right now there are some much more important things that need to be coded.

DeletedUser

i would liked that.
since i could put up a combined stack and people could get discount based on how many they bought. i will like this(stack) better that the separate.

DeletedUser

That some people didn't see it wasn't the reason. The reason why this feature was disabled the last time is the reason i wrote. It wasn't intended to sell whole stacks for a single price.
This function function will come agaiin so just wait. Right now there are some much more important things that need to be coded.

personally, i would like more to fix broken VERY USEFULL function rather heading onto new content. definitely go for it :up:

DeletedUser

If that's the reason, is it allowed to use this feature in the fair way? We've no intentions to abuse this feature by selling multiple items for the price of one, it's just annoying to click 40 times to sell 10 items (1-click, 2-enter description, 3-enter max price, 4-press sell).

DeletedUser

personally, i would like more to fix broken VERY USEFULL function rather heading onto new content. definitely go for it :up:

couldnt agree more, to be honest i dont see why this feature hasnt been fixed already.

DeletedUser

...This function function will come agaiin so just wait. Right now there are some much more important things that need to be coded.

Well, I can't understand what's so difficult to change one line in the server-side scripts (building_market/ putup-method) from something like
Code:
if (Math.min(data.auctionprice, data.maxprice) < Item(data.item_id).get_sell_price) {...
to
Code:
if (Math.min(data.auctionprice, data.maxprice) < data.itemcount * Item(data.item_id).get_sell_price) {...
Simply multiply the reference price with the amount of sold items.

Even if it's planned to enhance the market in the (near?) future in some ways, why not fix THIS little issue now?
(I would fix the volume control of my car radio NOW, even if I plan to buy a fancy new one in some weeks/months.. *gg*)

DeletedUser

Great.
Really, Thank you very much!

For disabling multisale feature completely on the server side.
No need to buy nuggets anymore, because if I waste hours of putting single items up in the market, I have no need for automation or faster regeneration anymore.

Really, great job! :mad:

DeletedUser

Well, I can't understand what's so difficult to change one line in the server-side scripts (building_market/ putup-method) from something like
Code:
if (Math.min(data.auctionprice, data.maxprice) < Item(data.item_id).get_sell_price) {...
to
Code:
if (Math.min(data.auctionprice, data.maxprice) < data.itemcount * Item(data.item_id).get_sell_price) {...
Simply multiply the reference price with the amount of sold items.

Even if it's planned to enhance the market in the (near?) future in some ways, why not fix THIS little issue now?
(I would fix the volume control of my car radio NOW, even if I plan to buy a fancy new one in some weeks/months.. *gg*)
Bluep, do you think you could write a script we could use with greasemonkey ? :whistle: