• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Multi-accounts

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
The main page has got a link under "Rules", but here is the link about that rule: https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Game_Rules#.C2.A72.29_Account_Usage

And here is was written there:
Each player must only play one account per world. It is not allowed to disclose your password to other players. It is not allowed to knowingly use the same passwords used by other players.

You are not allowed to play or look after another player’s account. An account can only be played by one player.

So, in short, we do not allow them.

leandro.colo

Reservist
I understand that, that it cannot be done! But the comma, from my server, says that it can be done, but what cannot be abused is that.

But the rules are all the same, in all the servers why in the .es, if it is allowed?

I want to ban, or enforce the rules, since in a battle a person has more than 4 accounts playing online. It doesn't seem fair to me.

What can be done about it if the rules are not followed?

leandro.colo

Reservist
Hi, with rule s3, rule s2 can be violated.

"Players who knowingly share an Internet connection with other players can only interact with their accounts"

Yes, I say that I live with my brother, my cousin, my girlfriend, my grandmother, my aunt. And I create an account for them.

Now if you can, right?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Hi, with rule s3, rule s2 can be violated.

"Players who knowingly share an Internet connection with other players can only interact with their accounts"

Yes, I say that I live with my brother, my cousin, my girlfriend, my grandmother, my aunt. And I create an account for them.

Now if you can, right?
If you have any specific questions or concerns, please send us a support ticket.